Speculation: New patch and/or DLC on the 21st of november

I'd say not to expect too much. I suppose it will be a DLC of a new CIV this time, but no patches ... I think the only patch we will see, will be the release of the SDK.

Because what,because they fought against the British and ultimately they losed and were almost destroyed until they were recovering?!
They also released Siam instead of Khmer,Songhai instead of Mali,Ottomans instead of Byzantines.
But if money is the only thing were Firaxis cares about then they wil do that,but if they are smart and historical they release Kongo or Ethiopia or anything else...

Geez man I am sorry for liking the Zulus! If they make a civ besides them it should be Nubia! But now that you mention it how about the Italian invasion of Ethiopia in 1936. That would make for an interesting scenario. Pretty much it was a massacre.:sad: They may add the Kongo as a civ. They been trying to stay off of the beaten path, who knows we'll see.

I'd say not to expect too much. I suppose it will be a DLC of a new CIV this time, but no patches ... I think the only patch we will see, will be the release of the SDK.

I am sure there will be some kind of patch with the DLC, unless there going to do a DLC then a patch.

Nubia is a good idea,but really close and similiar to Egypt.

I am sure there will be some kind of patch with the DLC, unless there going to do a DLC then a patch.

There usually is, but probably not as massive as the last few.

Everyone is guessing Zulu, but I want the Netherlands and Portugal before the Kongo and Ethiopia, never the Zulu.
Although for some reason they are more famous then the Kongo, so they probably will be the ones picked.

Everyone is guessing Zulu, but I want the Netherlands and Portugal before the Kongo and Ethiopia, never the Zulu.
I want the Netherlands and Portugal too,but it's already very crowded in Europe and shouldn't we focus on more Asian,American and African civs?
Europe is/was NOT the center of world.

Well, if I had to guess, it's the long-awaited DLL.
On a more hopeful side, maybe the Maya (under someone other than Pacal, preferably...), or a double civ pack (Spain and the Inca came around roughly the same time last year).

How about the Sioux or Apache? I'd like to see a US cavalry scenario of some kind. :)

I want the Netherlands and Portugal too,but it's already very crowded in Europe and shouldn't we focus on more Asian,American and African civs?
Europe is/was NOT the center of world.

I have been going against Euro-centrism in civ for quite some time now.
You could still add Carthage, Maya, Kongo, Ethiopia, Majapahit... the list of non-european civs goes on and on.

Well, I'd rather take Phoenicia than Carthage, personally.
Although, I kind of doubt either, if one was to take a look at what's filled in already. If I were to guess at a non DLL option (though, based on the statements issued before now, that's what I'd expect them to release), the most likely seems to be the Zulu, or something else in that region (Sub-saharan Africa, which is not yet represented).
Not that I particularly want the Zulu, but, again, that's a personal opinion.

I'd like to see Carthage, Zulu, Nubia, Sioux, Apache, or Boer Republics!

Zulu, Maya, Dutch and Carthage are about the only civs that I feel 'certain' will be added eventually via DLC. Any others that you think are locks?

Zulu, Maya, Dutch and Carthage are about the only civs that I feel 'certain' will be added eventually via DLC. Any others that you think are locks?

Given the current civs (both Vanilla and DLC), I'd hardly think that any are "certain" or "locked" for inclusion.
Not at all saying that's a bad thing, mind you. I actually like that more, can't predict everything.

there will probably be DLC or expansion released before christmas. they probably want to make money on people buying it as a christmas-gift

:lol: Way too modern,makes no sense,Firaxis/2K games would be crazy if they do that!
Stop discussing Zulu.

Why would that make no sense? Why not Belgium? HMMM?!!! How about Australia? How'd that be. They could create an AZACS WWI scenario, add a frickin biplane to the mix. I don't know all I know is that we need something interesting. I still bet it will be Zulu, we need another african civ, we do, no ifs, ands, or buts about it. :undecide:

That was put up there a bit over a year ago. So "late this year" actually refers to late 2010.

You're right. I'd forgotten that. It's depressing to think they're that far behind on their schedule or can't keep the basic promises they make.

Top Bottom