The Civilization Elimination FINALS

I'll respectfully disagree, SF.

1. Songhai
2. Denmark
3. Babylon

And Siam should have come in third, but the people from the Vanilla Elim Thread knocked them out way too early.

1. Songhai
2. Denmark
3. Babylon

And Siam should have come in third, but the people from the Vanilla Elim Thread knocked them out way too early.

And this is how it should be

1. Songhai
2. Denmark
3. Babylon

And this is how it should be

I won't vote because I don't know about Babylon or Denmark,but I think the pillage bonus is better than super swordman that has a bonus against cities and babylon,that depends of a good diplomacy to Rifleman Rush. btw, Songhai deserves 1st,Babylon 2nd and Denmark 3rd,I think.

Babylon 9
Songhai 4
Denmark 9

I understand why Babylon does so well, and I really think it's the most powerful civ in the game

But it's no fun to play, unlike the other two. You just have slightly stronger cities and a science boost all game, and while bringing guns to a stick-and-stone fight is novel, I'd rather have my longships and berserkers.

I won't vote because I don't know about Babylon or Denmark,but I think the pillage bonus is better than super swordman that has a bonus against cities and babylon,that depends of a good diplomacy to Rifleman Rush. btw, Songhai deserves 1st,Babylon 2nd and Denmark 3rd,I think.

You're the third or fourth person who is opting out of any further voting, that would otherwise vote for Songhai. (Same reason, I don't have the DLC's either.)

So, one of the DLC's is going to win.

Top Bottom