The Great Imperium Offtopicum Megacampaign

Registering interest, as a Horde on the Steppes in order to fulfill my username.

Khaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!

Also intending to post updates/aars/fluff

I didnt know William Shatner was a steppes horseman...

Registering interest, as a Horde on the Steppes in order to fulfill my username.

Khaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!

Also intending to post updates/aars/fluff

Since I can't play in this beyond the literal first session at best.

Promise me you'll reform Tengri. Make Europe Pagan Again

You should play as a family doomed to fail just to bleed out your conqueror as much as possible.

I am in and I want to be someone in Germany (East Francia probably). What level of character really depends on everyone else' pick. Looks like we'll be neighbours Angst. :p
Fine for me. I'll be constantly bugging you tutorial-like then. :p

Right it seems like I'll have to rely on potentially poopy internet for the first session, hopefully it won't be too bad.

Also considering other people are wanting to be King level titles, I would like to be either the King of East Francia or the King of Bavaria.

What is the proposed scheduled in Civilized Exact Time (or Central European Time, as some would have you believe)?

8am-2pm Saturday the 14th. Also there is a Duke of Aragon who is a vassal to the King of Aquitaine.

If I'm free and able to join, I'll be King of France!

Closest thing is the King of East Francia.

King level title would be amusing. I might switch to an untaken kingdom. Mostly because I'll probably collapse it within the first decade.

So sounds like I was wrong about my internet being poopy as I won't be going away. And I'll have full voice chat capabilities for this one session! Hooray!

...I almost forgot of this...

Laying claim to either the Boneless who rules York or another Viking; either way will be leading to the Germanic reunification.

I am happy the Norse faith reformed and now I lead as Orvar, head of the Norse faith and king of the Swedes! :D

When I joined this game as the sultan of Africa, it turns out I was married to one of my daughters, despite being a Sunni Muslim. Turns out she had converted to Zoroastrian at some point, and that both partners don't need to be Zoroastrian for parent child incest marriages. I wonder how that conversation turned out - "As a pious and god fearing Muslim, I believe incest is haraam, but I respect your life choices and will fulfil your desires of having my babies"

Top Bottom