The "OMG! Look what happened!" Thread

The Romans decided to do the Ai's favorite move.........

Do absolutely nothing with a huge stack of troops and just wait,

Like these guys......
http://www.google.com/imgres?q=Germ...&tbnw=152&start=0&ndsp=67&ved=1t:429,r:20,s:0

They're part of the WWAF, which means "We Watched Americans Fight"

(By the way this not meant be offensive, it merely a joke between Germans, I'm German (And Proud of it) so I would technically be offending myself)

Indpendentschristianity.jpg
I don't know if this would be really considered an OMG, but this is the first time I've seen Christianity founded in Jerusalem. I'm Babylonia btw

It wouldn't. If (typically) Rome is slacking like a b*tch and fails to research Theology in time then Christianity is auto-founded in Jerusalem.

Or a random celt city failing that

Wait is this RFC: DOC? As I though Burdigala or Hattusas would come before Jerusalem in founding Christianity.......

Or a random celt city failing that

Wait is this RFC: DOC? As Burdigala or Hattusas would come before Jerusalem in founding Christianity.......

Independent Jerusalem, mind you. :lol: If for any of the reasons it isn't independent then other cities take precedence. Failing that, Arabia will spawn with Christianity founded in Mecca along with Islam.

Oh, I stand corrected. Thanks for the information:D. You know Christian Arabs would be interesting to see...

Face the conquers like a man :p

some omgs, vanilla rfc i just made it so euro civs don't spawn if rome is alive but i don't think it made these happen :p
Spoiler :

Ethiopia in egypt

Spoiler :

2 omgs: knossos(never ever seen it before) and persia

Greeks coming to them :p

(I know..I know..)

The second pic isn't an OMG. Knossos is founded often and Persia almost always captures Hattusas and Yerushalayim.

Not this time. There isn't a Yerushalayim anymore. ;)

idontknowwhattosay.jpg

The second pic isn't an OMG. Knossos is founded often and Persia almost always captures Hattusas and Yerushalayim.
I've never seen it before, I noticed that the AI seems to be finding different cities on my new computer that they never found before on my old computer

heres some more from the same game:

Spoiler :

ethiopia attacking arabia!!

never knew the incans used war elephants :) notice the minimap, thats what happens if euros never spawn when rome is alive

Top Bottom