The "What did you get for Christmas" Thread

Not this exact one, but close enough. Been crashing into stuff all over the house all day :)

I got

- a fancy cologne + deodorant + aftershave set
- book 1 of the quintaglio ascension by robert j sawyer autographed
- super mario galaxy for the wii
- rampage for the wii
- paper mario for the wii
- links crossbow for the wii
- a bunch of fancy socks
- a pen
- a corona + 2 corona glasses + corona beer opener set
- naked lady beer opener from panama
- chocolate

I seriously wasn't expecting this much stuff this year!

I got a whole bunch of movies so far.

The French Connection
Bullitt
Dirty Harry
Magnum Force
Tight Rope
Dr. No
Diamonds Are Forever
Octopussy
Live and Let Die
Tommorow Never Dies
History of the World Part I
Raiders of the Lost Ark
Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom
Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade
Dazed and Confused
Fast Times at Ridgemont High

I got a clothes steamer, which is great because I'm absolutely horrible at ironing. There are a few Aerosmith CDs, a new water bottle, and some of the Jack Ryan series books by Tom Clancy.

The best present, of course, is spending time with my friends and family.

I got nagged at to do college essays.

Now I'm blowing them off again because the said nagging associates college essays with nagging, so thus I don't want to do them.

Other than that, nothing. I'm not supposed to get stuff that would distract me from my college essays and studies. :(

Not this exact one, but close enough. Been crashing into stuff all over the house all day :)

Sweet! My dad bought that for himself last Christmas, and I broke it that same day. So this year I got him a cheap, remote controlled airplane. It's pretty fun, I've been using it way more than him though.

I got nagged at to do college essays.

Now I'm blowing them off again because the said nagging associates college essays with nagging, so thus I don't want to do them.

Other than that, nothing. I'm not supposed to get stuff that would distract me from my college essays and studies. :(

That's gay. It's Christmas, I've got tons of stuff I need to get done, but it's Christmas, so I relax instead.

House shoes
Corona night pants
Alan Greenspan's The Age of Turbulence
Jeans
Socks
The Whole Nine and Ten Yards

A wolf clock made from a CD
A framed wolf picture
A wolf hoodie
Four wolf puzzles
A wolf blanket
Homer Simpson slippers
Super Mario Sunshine
Mass Effect Collector's Edition
Pokémon Diamond
Xbox 360 Wireless Adaptor
Shaun of the Dead
Hot Fuzz
Lots of smellys
Pants and socks

Some books, some money, and an electric shaver.

Mass Effect for 360
The Simpsons movie
Some CD's. (Classic rock. mostly. Van Halen, Aerosmith, etc :) )
Books: Treason by OSC, The Battle Cry of Freedom by McPherson and a huge book on the American Revolution.
A new mousepad.
Some shirts.

I got GH3 :D

plus some chocs, cash, books etc faffy tat

Well, I managed to shop at Wal-Mart on December 24 and not freak out at the crowds (because there weren't any more people than normal -- the store had been open 24 hours). But I did freak out at the overlong taxi wait, and the store was kicking people out because they were finally closing.

I had to get my own presents this year: some T-shirts (had a discount coupon for the store), and a couple of Star Trek books. Oh, and a Caramilk chocolate bar.

Some Sci-Fi Books
Tool's Lateralus on limited vinyl
Covenant T-Shirt
Oceansize's latest album
Load of Chaos Space Marines for Warhammer 40k
Couple of DVD's
and a few other bits and bobs:)

:goodjob:

The usual: acouple books, The Simpsons Movie (when it arrives from amazon :rolleyes:), Super Mario Galaxy, some practical stuff and some money. Great day with my family.

Top Bottom