• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

The World Turned Upside Down

OOC: On a completely unrelated note I noticed Azale's avatar and id like to say sorry for the beating my team will be giving yours.

My team is the Cowboys, I always have the avatar of whatever team they are playing ;)

Oh nevermind then haha. Looks like a good game. Going for 10-1

To the people who diploed me: I listened.

Starting update momentarily

@Kamilian: Good show with that; 'twas a fun read. Always fun to see stuff like that.

^ Too much impersonality in the story, though. There's too much of a "grand-strategy" feel to it, lacking nitty-gritty life details. EDIT: I mean, it was too obviously anti-Communist revolution preemptive striking.

yeah i was initially gonna have it just pretty much end with them giving the communists their short-term strategy before they ultimately strike the government... but then i was afraid of the red can of commie worms that would open up in the upcoming update or two and decided to twist it into them spying on the communists... but then again Shiba's clearly a tough, duplicitous whore with her own mind and plans on what to do... maybe she's a communist after all? i mean she only sabotaged a group of agitators in an insignificant backwater province - she could do much more damage in the capital
(coming up on the next episode of The Tales of Abyssinia: what IS Shiba's plan?) lol
criticism is welcome, though :)

Have work in the morning, so we'll have to continue the update tomorrow night. This is an interesting one, there's some wierd things going on.

Resuming update now

im just as confused as u are, jacobite.
poppin in to see if the update's up and i see somethin about mrs. van fossen
nice lady, but still...

Who the hell is Mrs. Van Fossen?!

I don't know if i can update with a mysterious Mrs. Van Fossen watching. She could be anywhere.

EVEN RIGHT BEHIND YOU! GET THE GUN!

*BLAM*

*BLAM*

GAHHHH, SHE'S EVERYWHERE!

*BLAM*

*BLAM*

*click*

GAHHHHHHhhhhhh....

boy u better update! i didnt join this NES for it to not continue and allow me to achieve my full greatness as the Abyssinian master of the World! oh sh-
ok none of u saw that. it is NOT my master plan!

What didnt I see? :p

Anyways, YOU better not spoil MY master plan, because you COULD.

Top Bottom