• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

The World Turned Upside Down

It's all the French have ever been good for.

Be seeing you, mrpwn3r.

@luckymoose, I told you over AIM the night of the update. Stats will be updated with the next update. I work in Word, and it is easy for me to forget stats if i merely update it on the front page.

To Liberia
From CSA

Evidently, nobody in the alliance opposes your membership at the present time, so we invite you to join the League of African Nations and African Research Fund should you wish to join now.

OOC: I'll be sorry to see you go mrpwn3r. This is mainly because I needed you as an ally and now I have no idea where EQ will lead France.:p

Its been nice.

I have had limited availability for responding to posts and such, and the new UN thread will need further votes. However, the update remains on schedule for Tuesday

Have I sent orders??!??

Hey yeah, thanks, I did not even think about that!!!

I'm back from my internet hiatus. Give me some time to catch up.

To Italy
From USA
The Pope is willingly residing in the United States. We would not have dared extract him from the Vatican without his permission. Feel free to ask him if you feel otherwise. It is quite obvious that he was dangerously unsafe in Rome.

We doubt such an idea. The Pope's personal bodyguards who refused to work with local Italian defense forces attempted to stop you from this kidnapping. Since they are under direct leadership of the Papacy we consider this act along the lines of 14th century forceful removal of the papacy from Rome to Avignon.

What European Affairs? You mean the Italians maybe wanting to take back North Africa and subjugating Africans some more. We will not allow the Italians to subjugate other nations of this world. As such your troops needed to die.

We have already viewed these nations as independent and we have little possibility of returning these lands back to our control. Your continued hostility towards us is unwarranted and without real cause. You are but another pawn of the United States and its vast network to destabilize every area of the world not under its immediate control of vassalage.

We doubt such an idea. The Pope's personal bodyguards who refused to work with local Italian defense forces attempted to stop you from this kidnapping. Since they are under direct leadership of the Papacy we consider this act along the lines of 14th century forceful removal of the papacy from Rome to Avignon.
Why would the Catholic center of the world forcefully abduct the Pope? He must have been willing; else they'd be disobeying his will.

Il Papi would like to state that the American arrival was invited and receives Papal sanction. Pope John XXIII thanks the Americans for their aid. The Pope would also like to state that Italian troops briefly clashed with the Swiss Guard in their own attempt to block his withdrawal.

This is the 24 hour warning.

This is the 6-7 hour warning for the update.

EQ, I have University today, and will be unable to send orders.

I shall try to dispatch spending orders for you to see, but I can't promise anything.

Sorry

Orders sent.

Top Bottom