Things you feel are underrated.

Everyone does love these things, but hot wings don't get talked about like bacon does. Am I about to go ahead and make an insane claim that hot wings are as good as bacon? Back on up, it's about to get real in this piece!1!!1 :run:

And really, lemonade just got thrown in there.

I stand by Shamrock Shakes, though. It's almost March!!!!!!!

Gratitude i think, is probably underrated, knowing how to say thank you and mean it, can make a big difference.

I feel that assessing things as merely "rated," rather than "overrated" or "underrated," is underrated.

While I can't vouch for authenticity, the churrascarias I've been to here in the States are amazing. The top sirloin at Gaucho here in Michigan tastes like candy. It's sublime.

While I can't vouch for authenticity, the churrascarias I've been to here in the States are amazing. The top sirloin at Gaucho here in Michigan tastes like candy. It's sublime.

Indeed :D I only wish going to one didn't involve a crazy tab every time, cause then I'd totally make the trip downtown frequently.

Not sure what you're referring to.

I'm not crazy about the exact word "rated," but more the idea behind it: ideas and things that have their actual worth accurately assessed by a majority of a given group of people.

Conflict: Desert Storm was a very good game for it's day that never got the attention it deserved.

myself. :)

I like King of the Hill as well. It was more subtle than the simpsons, but it always did make me smile. Maybe I didn't laugh out loud as much as the Simpsons, but it's a show that's not negative, and has a good message most of the time, and is funny to boot.

Most of the music I listen to is underrated. There are too many to name them all. But I listen to genres almost no one listens too (classical, metal, and jazz), so I'd have to say they are underrated because they don't have as many listeners as Britney Spears and the like.

Road racing in the US.

Any TV show featuring Gordon Ramsey. I now feel like I am overqualified to run any restaurant just from watching his shows. They also make me want to stay away from most restaurants.

Box wine. This is a remarkable invention. The wine stays fresh for weeks, perhaps months, after you have opened it. Too bad you can't get better wines this way yet.

------------------------------------

I also like King of the Hill a lot. It is definitely underrated.

Metals. I found it slightly peculiar that it's still used for mere packaging.

Indeed :D I only wish going to one didn't involve a crazy tab every time, cause then I'd totally make the trip downtown frequently.

Indeed. We went to the Gaucho near here a few weeks ago for a friend's birthday, and ended up with a $500 tab. Granted, that was like 8-10 people and five or six bottles of wine, but my lord. It's a once-or-twice-a-year thing... but I so wish I could go there every weeken.

The subtle art of trolling

(I, of course, only observe)

Your mastery of the art is just so subtle that you somehow cause people to troll themselves. :worship:

EDIT: How is abstinence before marriage underrated?

comic books,

the great feeling after getting an oil change,

learning from the elderly,

bowling,

walking in the grass barefooted,

not having a tattoo,

putting on a brand new pair of socks,

Popsicles,

etiquette.

Top Bottom