Trump is not President

I have him pegged with the emotional maturity of a 5-year-old, most of the time (and got pinked on CBC.ca for saying so).

It's depressing how many people on my country's main news site defend that thing. And yesterday, the talk was all about "How DARE people say mean things about Trump's children?! :cry:" in reference to a woman from Quebec who has been advocating a boycott of the Hudson's Bay Company stores because they sell Ivanka Trump's cheap-looking, Asian sweatshop-made "fashions".
I've been on a lifelong boycott of Ivanka Trump's wares. I think it helps that I am male and live in a country where she apparently has no stores, but still.
Hyperbole to mask his real point is pretty much SOP for Trump. Don't take it too literally but don't discount it as pure hot air. He means at least some of that.
Is this meant to be a comforting statement, a warning, or both?
I'm a Maths teacher. What is it exactly that I am incapable of doing?
Spelling it the 'Murican way, i.e. ‘math’.
Americans should be ashamed of how their media treat their president.

If you go this way farther and farther, like you do now, one day you will end where Ukraine ended.
The President of the USA will take refuge in Russia when the protests in his country grow too large?

;)

That is a very old statement. It (usually) means that those unable to go into the field, teach. For example, a disabled combat veteran or a grounded pilot.

J

It's more commonly used now in order to express contempt for teachers as failures.

Which ones?
The one where lazy ugly fat women accuse Trump of being sexist and all that, because this is the only easy way left to get any serious attention to their spoiled personas.

Or the one where an old lady singer offered her mouth to deliver sexual pleasure for the case of another old crazy lady.

*notsureifserious.jpg*

Top Bottom