UK CFC Meet '09 [fo' real this time]

Ok...

I'll be keeping an eye on you though.

well, its not really that i won't be let in, more that i won't be served... ;) and i reckon most pubs frown on you drinking whiskey from a jar...:dunno:

Bad news - I've been drafted in to teach a Signals course that weekend. Shame you guys will have to go without me - tell me how you get on

Hadn't spotted the thread until this weekend. Would have liked to come along, but I'm afraid this weekend is my last one at home bfeore a couple weeks of a business trip, so I'll be dutifully spending it with my family.

Hope you have a good one.

Hey guys,

Just been jumped on by Rik on MSN (not a pleasant thought for any that have met him) and I would love to join you all. I've asked to join the group, would be nice to see you in London once more.

regards

Meli

As GinandTonic said it's on saturday. Meet at 11am at Starbucks Oxford street. See map in the OP to get the exact one. You reckon you might come along?:)

I would but I'll be at my brothers making a radiator cover. Woo-hoo. Thanks for the invite. Hope you guys have a great time, look forward to seeing the pics! :)

Alright now I'm totally bummed. I would like to meet Meli since I'm pretty sure he's one of the funniest people around.

I promise in 2010 I'll get this done.

Awww that's cute, you're nice Whomp :mischief:

But thanks in advance for setting me up for fail for the weekend :goodjob:

Thankfully I've met some of the other people going and I'm pretty sure they know what to expect...

Meli

Top Bottom