[NFP] Vietnam & Kublai Khan Developer Livestream Discussion

It's just bad Youtube labelling, many Civ V and VI Youtubers have a Civ IV label under their videos.
Maya war theme from Civ V uploaded by Skummelhustler is marked as World of Warcraft.

Preserves can stack ...... WOW

perserves are specialty districts, so they use up population, first green district to do so. and they dont require woods, even tho theres woods in the art

also rainforest and marsh DONT flood, it was in fact map editing
That sucks... The flooding part, not the Preserve one.

Other than deserts not having great adjacency. But certainly if you plan it right with the Eiffel Tower, or stuff around the deserts, or Nazca Lines, then yeah, they could make your deserts quite usable.

It's not the Hoover Dam but the Preserves district (with the help of Eiffel Tower and Nazca Lines) that makes the Desert tiles bloom!

Other than deserts not having great adjacency. But certainly if you plan it right with the Eiffel Tower, or stuff around the deserts, or Nazca Lines, then yeah, they could make your deserts quite usable.

Petra: Petra
Mausoleum: Seatra
Chichen Itza: Forestra
St. Basil: Tundtra

Preserve: Appealtra or Everythingtra

Okay, I have updated the Features Thread with everything from the livestream, let me know if I missed anything

A kinda funny interaction in chat between Andrew Johnson and a moderator.
lola.PNG

lola2.PNG

Good, I stopped watching to classify the different "industry" groups we have. As some others says, not sure if some of the pics make full sense (in italics for each list), while in a second, grey line, I set potential candidates currently not located in the group. On the other hand, pretty strong selection for the "Gold" group, also for the "Food" group (although I miss spices being aligned with Salt and Sugar), and the "Buiding" group is pretty obvious, albeit I'll miss marble being aplied to wonders.

Faith Industries (+25% Faith)

Amber, Incense, Pearls, Dyes
(Tobacco?)

Gold Industries (+25% Gold)
Diamonds, Silver, Jade, Truffles

Culture Industries (+20% Culture)
Coffe, Silk, Wine
(Dyes?, Tea?)

Science Industries (+15% Science)
Mercury, Turtles, Tea, Spices
(Dyes?, Citrus? Cocoa?)

Food Industries (+20% Growt / + 3 Housing)
Honey, Salt, Sugar, Cocoa
(Spices?)

Building Production Industries (+30% Production towards buildings)
Marble, Gypsum

Civilian Production Industries (+30% Production towards civilian units)
Furs, Olives
(Citrus?)

Military Production Industries (+30% Production towards military)
Cotton, Ivory, Whales, Tobacco, Citrus
(Olives?)

Top Bottom