Warhammer Fantasy Mod 2.0

That was the answer, mrtn, i have the spanish version. Then, i guess, when the program tries to load some files, both the files and the folders have a spanish name. What i have done is changing these names to english, and it works! :)

The procedure is a little bit tiring, but now i can enjoy this great mode. I hope i won't find more problems...

Thank you all for your help.

When playing on tiny maps, expansionism isn't really a good trait to have. Especially not without scouts like in WH. Since I never play on big maps (due to the time it takes), which traits should be reasonable to give to the WH civs instead of expansionistic?
I have given for example the Reik Industrious Scientific, but regarding for instance the Dolgans, nothing but Mil Exp fits really. I ended up giving them Religious, but imagining the barbarians building lots of big temples is a bit weird.

Hi guys. Sorry i really cudnt be bothered to read this entire threads so id just like to know- is there any scenarios assosciated with this mod?

Iv played the full mod and it is excellent, and now im looking for a new challenge such as a Chaos invades the Empire or something similar. Anything?

That sounds good LizardmenRule... i was thinking about one like that since the last White Dwarf mag anyway...

Is it just me or is this mod attracting Australians... well the most i have seen in one thread other than the Anzac mod.

Tyrion said:
...Is it just me or is this mod attracting Australians... well the most i have seen in one thread other than the Anzac mod.
This mod attracts a great number of people. Australian is (apparently :mischief: ) a subgroup of [people]. I think it's just a question of attaining sufficient "mass". :)

Well, you people from down under ARE getting fewer and fewer reasons to leave the house, what with winter approaching and all. But, seeing as how I have yet to see Australia and how addicted you are to Warhammer stuff, it's just sheer random speculation and blather on my part.

Still, a repeat of what I said a few hundred posts back: Great job, hope the creators of this thing can get embryodead back here and/or cough up the next version with aaglo's supercool units!

Its already winter... i never leave the house unless for school anyway... well ok i do but not much... ok maybe a fair bit... still...

BTW it is off topic ;)
And I've been in minus temps on the mountain ... fire, coffee, C3C and CFC what could be better ... oh and the occasional forage for RL stimulation and company

Stop whining. Australian winter is like Swedish summer.

drzoidberg said:
Stop whining. Australian winter is like Swedish summer.
And swedish winter is like finnish summer... NOT. Quit the off-topic, and get back on business :gripe: :)

slowly. i haven't been doing much at the moment, since i only cut'n'paste, and i've been having trouble finding suitable units to butcher. kinboat's working on a leaderhead, which is looking nice and he said he would make some units. a warpfire thrower was requested in aaglo's lottery, so if cyber christ wins aaglo will have to make the 'ugly' crazy ratmen :D:D:D:D:D

I downloaded this mod over and over, and each time i try to install it, it says, "This file contains invalid data" and closes.

If you've got a blank CD, and a friend has a CD-RW drive, try downloading from your friend's house and burning it to CD? (Or use your 512MB jumpdrive, if you have one)

Did you install the full mod or just the latest patch? If you only installed the patch, it misses a lot and gives error messages...
"File contains invalid data"
"Karl-Franz_advisors.pcx"
"Game will now exit"

For example...

I just "won" through quest victory in a game I was playing (and thoroughly enjoying might I add), but after the drumroll sound....the screen went black and the game crashed, popping up some standard Microsoft error message. Anyone else had this problem? Or more importantly; does anyone know how to fix this problem?

Top Bottom