What food best encapsulates stereotypical american fatness?

See Thread

• Total voters
I think that the problem is not just the American food, but the sizes of the meals they have. What would be a Big Mac in USA would a Super-Huge Mac in Europe...

When you think about the starvation, overpopulation and environmental problems in the world it is really a disgrace to eat so much that you become a human whale...

I think that the problem is not just the American food, but the sizes of the meals they have. What would be a Big Mac in USA would a Super-Huge Mac in Europe...

When you think about the starvation, overpopulation and environmental problems in the world it is really a disgrace to eat so much that you become a human whale...

I want a Penta Mac :)

Baconaise...

Mayo in itself is 70-80% fat and the bacon is at least 50% fat...

And trashy people love them some mayo, especially sweetened mayo aka miracle whip.

Why isn't chicken fried bacon on here???

Anyhoo, I would say The Baconator from Wendy's pretty well sums it up. But since that isn't on the menu, I'll just vote for Big Mac to count fast food burgers.

The baconator doesn't even taste good, Wendy's used to be awesome, now they're just a crappy tasting version of McDonald's. Their old bacon burger used to taste much better, then one day I ordered my faithful number 4 without looking, unwrapped to find a disgusting mess of meat and fake cheese.

Butter.

5. The thisiswhyyourefat.com stuff. It's not eaten very often, but we have it and some of us consider it food. Its pure outrageousness makes up for its rareness. It takes a really bad upbringing to allow someone to be able to conceive of spam fries.

4. 100-calorie packs. You have so little self-control that you can't stop eating before the bag is empty, and you're so lazy that you can't put a handful in a ziplock before work? You deserve to pay five times as much for your junk food. (And you know you eat two packs anyway.)

3. What we've done to salad. Veggies are good. Mayonnaise-like dressings, cheese, bacon, croutons, these things are not good. Together these do not make a good salad.

2. Deep-fried twinkie. Is the twinkie by itself not enough? No, we have to deep-fry it. This is sickening excess.

AND THE WINNER IS

1. Fries. First they're made from the nutritionally dubious potato, then they're soaked in pure fat. Then covered in salt and often ketchup! And served as a side dish! Look at the nutrition information from any of the burger fugs, you'll hesitate to eat them again. These are the clear winner, with an honorable mention to chili cheese fries which owe their existence to fries and speak for themselves.

Aren't fries from Europe?

Well, commodities have been really cheap for the longest while, allowing us to pig out..

3. What we've done to salad. Veggies are healthy. Mayonnaise-like dressings, cheese, bacon, croutons, these things are not healthy. Together these do not make a healthy salad.
Fix'd ;)

I bought a Jumbo Honey Bun today for a snack and read the nutrition facts; it had 98% of the DRV of saturated fat.

I should have kept the wrapper.

invalid poll, the traditional american meal is made up of several dishes, not one.

Cheeseburger, fries, high fructose corn syrup soda...and thats before desert ;)

I bought a Jumbo Honey Bun today for a snack and read the nutrition facts; it had 98% of the DRV of saturated fat.

Yeah, the wrapper probably had better nutritional value.

Nearly everything on the poll is equally deserving, so I just picked Big Mac, as McDonalds is the symbol of American fatness.

you are being serious?
:eek::eek::vomit::vomit::vomit:

Top Bottom