What food best encapsulates stereotypical american fatness?

See Thread

• Total voters
One thing I hate about American food is that it's either too fattening or is unfilling lean garbage designed with fatties in mind with 200 calories a meal max. On a normal day, it's pretty difficult to get a full 2000 or so calories. So I go allot of days tired with a half empty stomach unless I get some crap from McDonalds. Not to mention there are no big grocers or Wal-Marts around me because I live too downtown, so I spend too much and get nothing good.

One thing I hate about American food is that it's either too fattening or is unfilling lean garbage designed with fatties in mind with 200 calories a meal max. On a normal day, it's pretty difficult to get a full 2000 or so calories. So I go allot of days tired with a half empty stomach unless I get some crap from McDonalds. Not to mention there are no big grocers or Wal-Marts around me because I live too downtown, so I spend too much and get nothing good.

Learn how to cook? :dunno:

Very rewarding feat. :D

Baconoli Supreme

Deep fried four cheese ravioli wrapped in bacon, breaded and smothered in cheese.

Damn, that looks good! All hail American food!!

Deep Fried ravioli in bacon! Truly evil. Must resist....

Learn how to cook? :dunno:

Very rewarding feat. :D
I can cook, but there are really no grocers in walking distance to buy ingredients. If I want to go to Wal-Mart to buy some I have to catch a bus so I can't carry too much.

Baconnaise: For people who want heart disease, but are too lazy to actually make the bacon.

Yes, when a meal is to the point of "I cannot eat another bite", then the portions are too big. Especially, if there is still leftover on the plate.
Just unbuckle your belt.

that rocks too, btw that is about 12" wide for reference
12" wide! I'd cut it in quarters and eat a quarter and save the rest for later. Looks absolutely delicious.

Your cheese sucks but I think cheeseburger is probably what I think of first.
American cheese is a very poor general purpose cheese, but it works very well with macaroni, cheeseburgers, and grilled cheese sandwiches. For all other purposes, something more normal is better. My personal favorite all purpose cheese is mozzarella.

It's gotta be Vitamin water or carrots with ranch. Because most of the stuff that makes us att is when people are trying to be healthy.

I can cook, but there are really no grocers in walking distance to buy ingredients. If I want to go to Wal-Mart to buy some I have to catch a bus so I can't carry too much.

no taxis in Atlanta? more expensive than the bus, but you can get a months worth of food at a time (provided you live by your self)

I went with the Big Gulp but really it's sodas in general. I know so many people that literally will only drink soda. I'm not sure what would be worse, eating healthy food but only drinking soda like Coke and Pepsi. Or eating junk food but only drinking water...

I went with the Big Gulp but really it's sodas in general. I know so many people that literally will only drink soda. I'm not sure what would be worse, eating healthy food but only drinking soda like Coke and Pepsi. Or eating junk food but only drinking water...

depends on the quantity and the type of junk food

23) THe Cinnabon. Pure sugar and carbs,
Sugar is a carb. There is nothing inherently wrong with carbs just refined junk carbs.

I voted cheeseburger. Diet soda is up there too though. My dad's dying of cancer & he still drinks the stuff (though my mom refuses to buy him any anymore & also no more cured meat).

I voted cheeseburger. Diet soda is up there too though. My dad's dying of cancer & he still drinks the stuff (though my mom refuses to buy him any anymore & also no more cured meat).

How does diet soda encapsulate fatness? :confused:

Top Bottom