What would You do in A zombie Scenario

Status
Not open for further replies.

cubsfan6506

Got u
Heres the rules
1. Zombies are slow (Don't think dawn of the dead.
2.Zombies can't use weapons.
3.Zombies are dumb.
4.Zombie virus contact through biting.
5.They can't starve.
I would run to walmart. Finally take all of those Tiawaniase children and grab guns and sit behind the gun counter. Of course with a few friends to cover my ass.

Heres the rules
3.Zombies are dumb.
I would run to walmart. Finally take all of those Tiawaniase children and grab guns and sit behind the gun counter. Of course with a few friends to cover my ass.

Zombies are slow in 'Dawn of the Dead'. The original.

Heres the rules
3.Zombies are dumb.

Grab some essential items and supplies and retreat to my bug-out location. Hunker down and wait for them to die or starve to death...whatever.

While waiting for them to come get me, I'd run around murdering every little idiot who is into this zombie mini-fad.

Why is there suddenly a new zombie spam-thread every week? It's getting pretty annoying.

Cause zombies are sweet.

I would gather weapons and ammo in my 1337-roomy clothes and then store my friends in my basement and then join the zombies.

I would approach the Zombie King with a proposal for peace. Than we could all live together as friends. Although, sometimes the Zommbies or humans would have friendly competitions, like boxing matches, only the zombie would bite instead of punch.

I suppose if you could get breath bad enough that it overpowers the zombie's, that might kill them...
And garlic is delicious too!

wife wanted to comment:

We just had this discussion the other night! Matthew and I already established that if there were a zombie apocalypse and we were separated we would go to a rally point, rather than search the city for each other. Once we were together we'd get gas and hightail it to the least populated place we could find which is not that hard in Canada. Armed with any weapons we could get along the way we'd stock up on canned goods, and then find a cabin out in the woods somewhere that we could defend from any slow moving zombies who are unlikely to make it out that far. Basically give up the cities for lost and live a country life for the rest of our days.

First on my murder list would be anyone I found with a copy of one of those crappy Max Brooks novels.

I would kill the people I hated and say they were zombies.

I'de gather the weapons I have. (We own Jos and Bokkens for martial arts and have at least some idea of how to use them).
Then search for friends I could trust and more weapons, only engaging the zombies when totally necessary.
The rest depends on things like how fast it spreads, if it's slow I'de just sit it out at home while the authorities got rid of the infected ones and tracked down the source. If fast (Unlikely if the only zombie production mechanism is a bite), I'de try to get into minimally populated ares...

I'd run to New Hampshire and beg Igloodude to let me into his bunker.

If he wouldn't, I'd move to Norway. Because Norway's too cold for zombies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom