While We Wait: Boredom Strikes Back

Status
Not open for further replies.
I met Abaddon in RL and he was so cool it really intimidated me.

No really. He's exactly the kind of person who made fun of me in my childhood.

Since I know nothing about the whole pound system, I'll just say he paid you $50 bucks. Good?

I think he would be a great person to meet.

I met Abaddon in RL and he was so cool it really intimidated me.

No really. He's exactly the kind of person who made fun of me in my childhood.

I don't know how to put it, but that's a really sweet thought of you. :) I'm sure he'll appreciate your thoughts.

I'd really love to meet any of you.

On that account, an Italian friend I know has invited me to live in London for a while for when I'm out of the gymnasium. If you guys are still alive there, I'd love to meet you. :)

You're all welcome to visit me in Portsmouth any time :) 1.5 hour rail trip from London.

Owen, I'm holding you to your promise that you'll visit me one day! I'm letting everybody know so you can't back down!

Owen, I'm holding you to your promise that you'll visit me one day! I'm letting everybody know so you can't back down!

I Promise you lighty. As soon as I get 30 dollars for the train ticket, I will come up to San Francisco and we will have a jolly good time talking about all the cool things in SF that I can't afford! :D

Is it me or is this another period of time where there seems to simply be not alot of NESes running right now?

Is it me or is this another period of time where there seems to simply be not alot of NESes running right now?

Wait for a few weeks, I hear a few are in the works right now.

Karalysia, if you are not going to send orders, please send me some goals at least so I can figure the rest out.

Why is it my clock on my phone says 7:15 while my computer says 7:45?

Why is it my clock on my phone says 7:15 while my computer says 7:45?

Your phone is in Labrador while your computer is in Newfoundland.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom