While We Wait: Writer's Block & Other Lame Excuses

Status
Not open for further replies.
No respect for suicides. He could have at least given all his money to charity before he made an exit.

I couldn't believe it at first. :(

The 1500s was the best time in human history because suicides, gays, Protestants and Jews burned in hellfire together. DISCUSS.

"suicides, gays, Protestants and Jews" have always been burning in hell together. In the end its just the pit of fire that welcomes the ones that have moved away from the laws of nature and pray to the Gods that have never existed in the first place.

Animals don't have souls to send to hell. QED.

You are naïve about the universe if you think 40,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 balls of hot gas occupy an enormously larger stretch of space so that you can tell two primates with dicks not to stick them into other primates' butts.

But don't you get it? It makes me personally uncomfortable to know that people I don't know are doing something I don't like despite the fact I'm not involved in the slightest, we have to SHUT IT DOWN. God made all those stars so I could have something beautiful to look at after taking rights away from minorities for the benefit of good God-fearing Christian rich white men.

Hm, 'objective morality'. It'd be nice if people stopped appealing to that nonsense.

Also sodomy is awesome. Embrace it.

Not my cup of tea old bean. But do go on.

You crazy idiots are going to get us all shut down.

Yes, my 'nice edition' thread was itself questionable, as I freely admitted, but it was a reaction to genuine dark moment on this thread. It had a genuine motive. It did get certain people posting again. And it is threatening to act as an organisational thread for multiple D&D campaigns. I feel it was retroactively validated.

The rest of you are just outright trolling, crazily so. I don't know what you are thinking to be honest. Its a huge middle finger to any moderator who happens to scan the list of active threads.

Denying posters a safe place to faff about is good because it means they'll be forced to spend more time on actual games. Never considered that, did you, terrorists?

All I know is every WWW spin-off thread increases the moderator workload by a factor of 11 trillion, and therefore the act of starting one is and ought to be considered a dangerous terrorist activity.

edit: okay, if WWW gets shut down cuz of this, I will start WaitNES, a NES where everyone can join and players get points for posting and having casual conversations.

So, you like the front page being chocked up with troll threads?

How do you expect moderators to react when they see this?

You're peeing in your own drinking bowl, so whatever.

I mostly just posted because I found the Rice Edition amusing and apparently I felt a need to demonstrate my poor handling of the English language.

It was not to troll. Sry.

What if... what if the whole forum is itself already a troll? "Want to play a fun history game, huh, nerds? Joke's on you, you only get three updates! Psych!"

Oh... oh my god. Jesse, Jesse!...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom