Worst Tattoo Ever?

People who get Chinese tattoos without knowing any Chinese characters. How do they know what they're getting?

DBear said:
People who get Chinese tattoos without knowing any Chinese characters. How do they know what they're getting?

Thats the good part of it. I want someone to go to China with that Chinese symbol on the back of their neck and just get the crap kicked out of them.

Godwynn said:
Thats the good part of it. I want someone to go to China with that Chinese symbol on the back of their neck and just get the crap kicked out of them.

No one outright owns the symbols. You're just going to have to get over it, man.

I've always hated those idiots who get Japanese or Chinese language script tattooed on themselves. Most tattoo artists are white so you end up with people who are attempting to write things in a language they don't know using a script they are unfamiliar with. The results of fricking halarious.

RameNoodle said:
fists

Any and all forms.

MEAT LOAF

FIST TATS

Ok not really. But I did see a guy with "LIVE FREE". I thought it was neat. :blush:

Once I saw a photo of some guy's schlong, completely tattooed. Looks painful as hell.

A 20 year old who had his 14 year old girlfriends name tattooed on his neck.

HE covered it up with a rose, but if you look closely you can still read shayla

Even though I am an Evertonian, this made me chuckle. I even had to visit a Liverpool FC website to get the picture, but I'm OK again now.

Any Chinese symbol, unless you are Chinese or of Chinese Descent.

My friend was telling me about this girl he saw once. He's japanese, and was at a club. he was talking to this girl, and notices her tramp stamp (mistake number one, have fun at childbirth! :D). its a japanese character. he is shocked at what it says. he asks her what it means to see if it was intended. it wasnt. apparently she believed it said "hope". it said "prostitute". :lol:

serves her right, seriously.

There is a number of outright terrible ones and most others are simply stupid.

However, I have seen one example of tattoo in my life which was really beautiful. It was on a hospital nurse who had exceptionally beautiful, long, slender, yet curvy legs. Lower part of her crura (is that the right word?), right above ankles were covered with some celtic spiral patterns, which really succeeded in stressing/underlying that. She was very beautiful blonde on her own right, but these legs made me look after her for a LONG time. I usually don't do that.

I'd never have thought I could describe tattoo as "tasteful" or "classy", but that was exactly what it was.

There are too few pictures here:

First one is someone who has the name of his former girlfriend on his back. And it's big too.

The one to the left was supposed to be a woman, but the "artist" forgot breasts. Not that it would have made it much better

Why someone wants to tatoo "lake Area Punx" on their stomach I've yet to figure out.

He designed the motif himself!

That is sooo embarrassing. And no one will remove it because it's stupid to be tattood on the neck apparently.

The date(of birth) is wrong, and it is generally ugly.

Check the address of the picture if you're unsure who this is.

He was on a trip to Ayia Napa and while drunk got a tattoo that said. "Marius cum me in the ass"(You americans can tolerate these words, can't you?). A few days later he realized the mistake and went to remove it, but when he came back he had a new tattoo which said "AND I TOOK IT LIKE A MAN". That is just dumb.
Beware: this is a male behind
Spoiler :

And here are some more http://fhm.no/gallery/14785/45413

Top Bottom