Worst Tattoo Ever?

But the reasons for it were idiotic.

I hate tattoos on women. I know this sounds sexist. But I find women's skin so soft and sexy, why ruin it with ugly ink?

You prefer tattoos on rough and ready men then?

You prefer tattoos on rough and ready men then?

Yes I do. :D Hey now, guys can appreciate other guys bodies without it being gay. Guys look at muscle mags all the time, and people don't call them gay. I can appreciate a cool looking dragon tattoo on a guy.

I've never looked at a muscle mag.

One of the worst tattoo's must be the 56 stars in the face of a Belgian woman:

Later she claimed that she only asked for 3 and that she fell asleep and woke up with 56 stars in her face, although she later admitted that she did ask for 56 stars.

.. Some people need to be protected from themselves.

There's not much else to do in Belgium though.

Chinese characters are the best. Most forums of people studtying Chinese have a whole section for people who wants to ask things about their tattoos. The amount of disgraces I've been told about or seen are countless. People, please, leave that to the Chinese people, people with Chinese ancestry or people that has spent some years studying Chinese.

But the reasons for it were idiotic.

Oh, no way to deny that ^^.
But it could also be butt ugly, which would even make it worse...

...like this one here.
If you can't hide it, then it's bad. Period.

I hate tattoos on women. I know this sounds sexist. But I find women's skin so soft and sexy, why ruin it with ugly ink?

...ruin?

Doesn't look ruined for me.

Later she claimed that she only asked for 3 and that she fell asleep and woke up with 56 stars in her face, although she later admitted that she did ask for 56 stars.

.. Some people need to be protected from themselves.
Nah, the tattoo is definitely the prettier part of this picture!

yeah the sad face and drugged out eyes don't look particularly attractive. Which is another thing that is a turnoff for me. Druggie women. Basically, I don't like women that act like guys. Why would I want a woman who acts like a sailor? :) I know I'm old fashioned, and I like the good girl type. I'm lucky to be with a girl now without a single tattoo on her body (I also have no tattoos on my body). I was surprised there's a woman left in my city with no tattoos. They might have been cool when not many people had them, but now everyone has them. Who cares. If I wanted a woman who acted like a guy, I'd be with a guy. :D

What's wrong with her cheek? :confused:

don't get me started on piercings...

It's not easy picking the worst ever, but here's a couple of contenders:

I think I see the problem here. Most tattoo artists are high school (or even middle school) dropouts without the ability to read and write properly. They aren't professional artists, so why would you have them draw on your skin? I might consider a tattoo if someone like michaelangelo did it.

Top Bottom