• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Would you ever have sex with somebody who was hot but you didn't respect?

Would you do it?

• Total voters
You silly conceited man!

The problem with associating respect with pleasure is the very fact that they are two different terms of two different intention. I guess it takes an individual such as I, to know that one can seperate the goal of casual sex and longtime committment.
Ahem.

I do know there's difference between long term commitment and casual sex it is just that you don't understand there's actually also all kinds of casual sex too.
If you generally dislike person (what I meant with disrespect), you still sleep with her?

I don't. Just like I don't enter casual sex with women that I feel isn't for reason or another attractive enough (like ho example).
To me, I find that as long as my manner of thinking (disposition) is dictated by reactionary lust for her, I find it nothing to do with the act being disrespectful since it is natural to feel that way and persue it. Of course, with a certain degree of moderation, it is not practical to deliberately act on all sudden impulse of lust due to serious consequences in the unforeseeable future (like unwanted pregnancy, or serious STDs as many possibility).
Well, apparently your pleasure doesn't depend from whether you dislike person or not. For me it does. I have to like (for various reasons) the person that I go down with and if I disrespect her I cannot surely enjoy it.
From my experience (I have done it in the past), I find that some people continue to do it not to be defiant against people who condone it as being disrespectful, but because it is exciting to have a one-night stand or a series of it with that one person or partners. It enhance the pleasure in some cases.
Sure, in some cases, but not in all, and that's what I was talking about.

Thing is that I choose quality over quantity anytime.
Apparently you don't get that much so you have no choice to choose between those two. :lol:
Ok, that was naughty.

Let's just say that over time I have become picky.

The last time I'd checked, Alba is most respected from the American public instead of the likes of Lohan and Hilton. It would be hard to put Alba in such a negative light as the other two.

I don't know what is the deal with Paris Hilton, she isn't that "hot" per say. I mean just because she released some her sex video tapes people (guys) are all over it? She's barely average.

Anyway, I wasn't saying Alba herself but someone with a similar body, which there are many. :p

Ahem.

I do know there's difference between long term commitment and casual sex it is just that you don't understand there's actually also all kinds of casual sex too.
Really? What are those things that make up the difference of "causal sex?"

My thinking is that "causal sex" is equivalent to "one-night-stand" or other phrases such as "no-strings-attach."

If you generally dislike person (what I meant with disrespect), you still sleep with her?
If the chick make me feel like I want to pull her hair, then the more aroused I am about her.:lol:

I don't. Just like I don't enter casual sex with women that I feel isn't for reason or another attractive enough (like ho example).
Well, apparently your pleasure doesn't depend from whether you dislike person or not. For me it does. I have to like (for various reasons) the person that I go down with and if I disrespect her I cannot surely enjoy it.
Sure, in some cases, but not in all, and that's what I was talking about.
Are you trying to be a gentleman? Hell, that is no fun! It is better to be a scoundrel, we get the most fun out of life!

Thing is that I choose quality over quantity anytime.
God. Not another who thinks "personality" trumps "looks."

Listen dude, when it comes to "casual sex," there is no reason of what the personality is, it is pure attraction and nothing else.

Apparently you don't get that much so you have no choice to choose between those two. :lol:
Ok, that was naughty.
Ha! and another Ha! I have been around the block enough to speak on the behalf of experience.:king:

Let's just say that over time I have become picky.
Why is that? Is it because your resources have become more limited in regarding looks.:mischief:

'Cause she's hot. :yeah:
She may be hot, but if I don't respect her (aka, her attitude is probably snobby or she is b*tchy), I wouldn't have intercourse with her.

Though what do I know, if the attitude presented itself, my horny teenage mind would probably take over.

Really? What are those things that make up the difference of "causal sex?"
Women are different you know.
The actual act is also different with different kind of women.
My thinking is that "causal sex" is equivalent to "one-night-stand" or other phrases such as "no-strings-attach."
And I agree.
If the chick make me feel like I want to pull her hair, then the more aroused I am about her.:lol:
Well that depends. Like I said it's about level.
Sure, something like that can cause arousal but if it changes into disrespect, disregard, dislike or even disgust towards the person why bother?
Are you trying to be a gentleman? Hell, that is no fun! It is better to be a scoundrel, we get the most fun out of life!
I'm not a gentleman unless it's towards for myself.
I like to take care of myself and have more fun with women I like and respect rather than those that I don't like and disrespect.

No, this isn't about honor issue or being respectful towards the other person, no.
It's about pleasure and respect towards oneself.
God. Not another who thinks "personality" trumps "looks."

Listen dude, when it comes to "casual sex," there is no reason of what the personality is, it is pure attraction and nothing else.
And I already said for me attraction becomes from multiple sources not only looks.

There are plenty of women who are good looking but I find them such that aren't just attractive, is that a sin? We just don't have similar taste.

You can go along with your burgers to any place and I can easily settle up for some casual sex with my filet mignon. ;)
And some "nice wine" perhaps. :lol:
Ha! and another Ha! I have been around the block enough to speak on the behalf of experience.:king:
My congratulations. Do you want a medallion for that?
Why is that? Is it because your resources have become more limited in regarding looks.:mischief:
Actually I think I look and act better now than when I was younger really.

Let's just say that my desires and goals have become more nuanced and I don't want to spend my time and energy (let alone possible money) to womene who's company I don't genuinely enjoy. Some poor hos are just like that.

Remember the freedom to choose.

I voted that I wouldn't have sex with a girl I disrespected, because if I don't respect her, she's probably a b***h. And afterwards I'd be all like, "ew, I've got b***h germs all over me!"

I wonder what you mean by "don't respect".

Generally speaking, if a hot chick throws it at me, I'll play catch ;). But if she was reaaaaaallly skanky I might pass.

just as long as she is "attractive" by my standards

Nope. I'm very pick about who I have sex with.

And that's why I haven't been laid since December 2000... :cry:

^ Maybe he wants to go without any sex for the millenium that came few days after he last got laid? :D

HEY!!!

... shut up. :crazyeye:

If you were single, and there was a girl/guy you knew who was very sexually attractive, but you didn't respect, and they wanted to have sex with you would you? You don't spend time together very often unless you need to. They don't have any feelings for you and just want to get laid once. This will porabaly not change your life at all. Would you do it?

are you a virgin? of course i would and of course you would and of course she would. except she might not with you for possibly a variety of reasons including but certainly not limited to so make sure you're in the clear:

small penis
erect diff (thats what I call it for short in conversations)
broken box
dislocated boner

Top Bottom