CivArmy's Models Library

@Stormrage: sorry, it is not this time u will win a truck of units :lol: Myabe in 2010, how knows?

I agree, I have to re-do the model and texture of the Dubai Tower, that building is cool and I want to do it, but I can't model and texture correctly :( I'll try it again later.

I googled images of "civilization.fighter" and just appeared artworks done by me, but none of them r from the game Civilization Fighter :lol: They r Civ3 untis and other stuff, some old and cool stuff :D The official game site to download and see the images is http://www.geocities.com/CivilizationFighter , come on people, try this one! :D

Darn. There went our truckload of 40K units... But how? One of your players had 3 yellow cards, and they still lost! It's almost time to get suspicious... almost...

Stormrage >

http://www.geocities.com/CivilizationFighter/

CivArmy's fighting game made with MUGEN engine. I wonder if the characters are fully compatible with basic dos MUGEN.. If so, I'll add them to my +/- 500 fighters menu. ;)

Edition: Duh', I managed to answer 3 days late!

Hi I Need help on how to load a MOD or suggestions on where to go to learn how to thanks!!!!:lol:

Hi Meesis,

1. First off, welcome to CFC :xmascheers:

2. Your post belongs in the main C&C Forum, not here (don't worry, I bet a moderator will move it).

3. Bumping 6-month old posts for the wrong reaon(s) is generally considered poor form around here - I'm not castigating you, merely filling you in on "the rules of the club". Starting a new thread in the main C&C forum would have been the way to go.

4. Check out the "Tutorials" section; yet, if you have Conquests, all you basically do is unzip the Mod into the "Scenarios" (NOT "Conquests") folder and it should show up when you start the game.

Cheers,

Oz

Alright! That's a really nice model. Good job!

BTW, I have a request. My modeling skills are lacking, and there's something I really want. I need a rebel trooper helmet:

Since you have really good modeling skills, perhaps you could make one? I would appreciate it, :).

Alright! That's a really nice model. Good job!

BTW, I have a request. My modeling skills are lacking, and there's something I really want. I need a rebel trooper helmet:

Since you have really good modeling skills, perhaps you could make one? I would appreciate it, :).

I'll try ;) , when I have the 1st preview I'll post :)

Hi Civ Army. I just downloaded the roman pack but I was wondering what path do I use to put the files in? I tried to just unzip them in the main poser file but it didn't work. I need to manually send them to their proper folders. What's the path?

Also, do you know where I can get a toga like the one the Ceasar leaderhead has in the game?

Thanks! :)

Top Bottom