Dune: Fight for Arrakis

Well, Haemimont Games are the most developing. If you take a look at all their games you will see how fast they are moving on. Well, I played Celtic Kings the most. In the Bulgarian version most of the NPC's talking is rather funny. For example the main hero of the first chapters is constantly suggesting about jerking off :) (OOOps, we lost the children audience).

P.S. We have only 1 (one) nationality: Bulgarian Nationality! There are, however, ethnic groups, which of course, are of Bulgarian Nationality! They are not foreigners!

I hope not, considering I made a unit for it, and if I can ever fix my computer (somehow) I can convert every unit from the Dune 2000 game directly into civ 3 format. That's if I can ever install the game, my computer is easily capable of running it but because of this massive error I can't really install anything that uses the video card. :mad:

Even if I do fix this, I can't work on this myself right now since I've got other units in production, but I'm not the only one (hopefully) working on this.

It's doubtful that you'd produce units for nothing Orthanc. Even if this attempt fail, there will others and the presence of unit can only motivate them.

Abouth your crashes.. Software or hardware problem ?

I am sorry, but I am very busy these months. I am studying for an Engineer and I have some nasty exams. And I am trying to get another job :(

Not entirely sure, but my best guess is that when my uncle installed a new video card a while ago, he didn't deactivate the old one and for some odd reason that's caused the computer to not run DOS properly anymore :confused: , but my Civ 3 editor has been down for like a year now, when I get to it basically I plan on fixing all this by backing up everything onto a portable harddrive (that's currently stored in a fire-proof safe, since it has everything I've done for these forums backed-up on it already) then wiping the computer clean, fixing the video card and then re-installing windows :( I guess this is sort of both.

Don't worry Karaman, as long as you don't drop this entirely we understand if life is taking a higher priority at the moment. Being a student on summer holiday, this is my life :lol:

Yeah, you should have probably uninstall the olds drivers before installing your new card. But I do not see the link with DOS.. Bah, burn a backup, format and reinstall ;)

Being a student at a Technical University with 7 exams this semester (they supposed to be only 4) is like being with a shoe in the s**t :) And on top of that, I am learning how to drive a Opel Vectra with a crazy clutch. The Inquisitor (Instructor) yells at me every day! I even had a slight accident with a parked car yesterday! Sweet life, as the song goes. The worst thing is money is getting less and I am searching for a job (php or delphi programmer ;). I sleep 4-5 hours a night and I am drinking cola all day long! Cya soon!

Dont worry, as soon as I find the time, I am getting on with the mod!

I'm still here, computer's still messed up but I'm much closer to fixing that, I think. I was beginning to worry that this thing had died completely. :eek:

Here goes another bump. Without much hope, I think.

Orthanc, still willing to take on Dune units ?

Karaman, how goes your free time ? ;) Not seen in this board since November. :-/

Azuroth ? Not seen since August.

Supa, although I have little time as well, if there is a serious team (with a unit maker, wow!) for a Dune mod, I am ready to join in. I spent quite sometime a couple of month ago thinking on a Civ3 Dune, and still hope for it.

I'm a little busier, but I'm still willing to help if I can.

Top Bottom