My units_32.pcx, with 600+ icons added

Zulu,

Thanks for the early Christmas present. I can't wait to finish adding the units to PTW.

D.

sorry i am a bit of a newbie as far as unit adding goes.
What else do you need to get the units working, i am gesingyou need to down load all to units from the web. then what do i do with them when i have all the zipps?

Would anybody please post a description list for these PTW unit icons? It´s little hard to find the difference between Isabella and Elisabeth... or Alossaur and T-Rex.

As far as I could see:

74 - Berserk
75 - Conquistador
76 - Keshik
77 - Sipahi
78 - Gallic Swordman
79 - Hwacha
80 - Numidian Mercenary
82 - Ansar Warrior

Nags

Heil, I find a description for some of these icons at Apolyton. This file was made by SK138 and contains WWII, medieval Japan and dinossaur units. But still missing kings and queens...:(

Nags

Attachments

• units.htm
    8.7 KB · Views: 141
Can I use this file in a scenario instead of replacing the original?

For example, the DyP mod has its own units_32.pcx file in the CIV3PTW\Scenarios\DyP\Art\Units directory and I guess this is being used when I load the "Double Your Pleasure with GFX.bix" scenario. So it seems logical that I can specify what directory to get the graphics from when I create scenario. I can't seem to find this option in the editor though. What am I missing?

Zulu, thx for the file.
Just one question:Has it been updated with the latest units?
I believe there a some units that were added in the Unit Lib.
Cheers

new version (1.4) - see first post.

added:

- BRT80 APC
- Dardo Hitfist
- Challenger 2
- Generic Modern Armour
- Arjun
- South African Rooikat
- Hovertank
- BMP3
- S-37 Berkut
- Treasure Chest
- Deathclaw
- Machinegunner
- Pipboy
- Giant Spider
- Griffin Rider
- Orlan Cruiser
- Severodvinsk SSN

Yeah! the Giant Spider. Now i can put that to rest.
Thanks for putting this critical piece of work together. Without your hard work i/we would be forever working on this pcx32 file.
You will not be forgotten!!

I noticed my V3 Rocket and Soviet Turrett are not in the file.

GIDustin

Edit: Also, I wanted to let you know that your file on my site is about to hit the 400 download mark. It is by far the most downloaded file on my site.

Originally posted by GIDustin
I noticed my V3 Rocket and Soviet Turrett are not in the file.

I'm going to wait until you've done a few more so they can have their own section. See - I'm going to make you do them! :p

Originally posted by GIDustin
Edit: Also, I wanted to let you know that your file on my site is about to hit the 400 download mark. It is by far the most downloaded file on my site.

:goodjob:

A section all to myself!? Ah, you shouldn't have!

:D

GIDustin

Thanks for taking the time to add mine in, but um... I hate to be picky, Zulu, but you spelled my name wrong. It's with an S not a Z. :)

Top Bottom