New Unit: Putrid Zombie - September 13, 2011

King Arthur and Plotinus and LizardmenRule!... Thanks, This is one of many issues I am trying to correct. Not sure what is causing it but seems to be a browser issue.

The Putrid Zombie Victory uses the Fidget animation and sound. Works well in game.
I thought about making a separate Victory but there really is not much a Zombie can do to show they are Excited and Happy :lol:

Ah, I see. That makes sense. Fidgets and Victories are interchangeable, of course.

I especially like the longer-than-usual Default, by the way. Subtle but effective. The weight of the head is very apparent.

the previews are fine for me, but I do recognise the lines you see. I just dont remember when I had those (slow pc, or just slow internet, or an old browser... I really dont remember).

AHHHHHHH Victory that creepy monster does , fast take an Assault Rifle or Sniper Rifle and Shoot that Monster for a Headshot :)

awesome :cool:

Just a quick post to say that the .gif files not showing correctly for me is definitely due to Internet Explorer 8. Microsoft apparently does not plan to correct it as Internet Explorer 9 is being worked on.

:lol: yes, Putrid Zombies do smell Very Bad but their Vomit is Far Worse and Deadly... YIKES!
..."Aim for the Head!"

Looks almost like a Skeleton!

We need Bruce Campbell to help us sort this out, Vuldacon.

Looks almost like a Skeleton!

We need Bruce Campbell to help us sort this out, Vuldacon.
Takhisis... yes, Bruce Cambell would understand for sure :lol:
The Putrid Zombie has decayed and rotted to the point of basically being a skeleton with leathery skin stretched over it and he has mutated with a huge festered head that is filled with Rotting, Infectious Slim :)

Yep, that's the one. Already used in EFZI as the Champion/Leader for the survivors. This is his boomstick.

Can't think of much that hasn't already been said, so please forgive repetition, but he looks fantastically creepy, is very well animated, and has lots of character. A truly top class unit, Vuldacon! Thanks for putting so much effort into your work! :thumbsup:

maybe vuldacon could also create a line for the movie i am legend....creepy movie...really...2 nights did i have nightmares...richard matheson is still actual....

All "I am Legend" movies were crap. None respected the book ending, which I won't spoil here.

Here is a Large Preview of the Fidget and Victory to show more details and what he is doing: :)

:lol: I wish we could make units of higher resolution.

To do such a good unit you need to use your braaaaaiiins. /lamepun

Top Bottom