2020 US Election (Part Two)

Status
Not open for further replies.

I usually assume that when the only response to me (or someone else) after a very sharp or poignant point is to correct grammar and/or spelling, and nothing else, that the one responding is, in truth, completely capitulating, unable to meaningfully respond with any sort of valid or worthwhile counter-point, and is throwing in the towel, but rather than having the honour and decency of saying such, they make a puerile, childish, and limp lashing out instead.

You're assumption would be incorrect.

But it does seem to me that, as a general rule, you do usually do what you usually do.

Last edited:
You're attitude on the issue is just plain repugnant.

So there we come to it. You regard the statement "Trump is more evil than Biden" to be "just plain repugnant."
This means you are a Trump supporter. Own it!

You're assumption would be incorrect.

But it does seem to me that, as a general rule, you do usually do what you usually do.

Well, your moral stance still leaves a VERY, VERY IMMENSE amount to be desired. You claim to want to stop an "evil candidate," from being elected, but you support another candidate who is also, by definition, "evil," just in different, but just as morally repugnant ways. And you refuse to denounce the corrupt, rigged, and soft tyranny electoral system and forces the issue - criminally, including the crimes the alleged "Russian hackers," were accused, and many others - than only a member of these two entrenched massive organized crimes groups wins any but a pitiful number of elected offices - and, in fact, you seem to support this vast electoral scam, and refuse to see that is has reliably cheated and stolen the choice from the American voters, and always assured the victory of a criminal, a traitor, a sellout, and usually an "evil," leader EVERY SINGLE ELECTION! YOU SUPPORT EVIL! Even while plaintiffly going on about how much you oppose it. But that's because you're knee-deep in it, and you can't even see it - or don't want to. You know absolutely NO moral rectitude, and you certainly should NOT be talking down to other posters from a "moral position," when you're morally bankrupt. And, I stand firmly by my belief that your "correction of grammar," is exactly what I said it is, despite your pitiful denial. I have seen no empirical evidence to make me think otherwise on the matter.

So there we come to it. You regard the statement "Trump is more evil than Biden" to be "just plain repugnant."

Oh, the @Cutlass take on McCarthyism again! No, you are completely incorrect, and that accusation is a highly typical symptom of the vile cesspool and vicious divisiveness and siege mentality that the American socio-political discourse has become. I don't support EITHER of the corrupt criminals, traitors, murderers, and supporters of terrorists, tyrants, and violations of the rights and justice of their own people whom the rigged and seditious caudillos of the American electoral have declared are the only ones who will be allowed to win. The 2020 U.S. Presidential Election is already forfeit for any positive result regardless of who wins, just like the 1852, 1920, 1968, 2004, and 2016 elections before it. So, no, I don't support either vile monster at all, and I don't have to. And do NOT make such unfounded, vicious, and out-of-contrived-wholecloth accusations like saying "This means you are a Trump supporter. Own it!" just to slander, again! That tactic is utterly loathsome, vile, and disgusting, and beneath contempt, and no person with even a shred of ethics does such a lowly and desperate ploy. In fact, Trump does that ALL THE TIME, just so know the company you're in when you do so.

Last edited:
Well, your moral stance still leaves a 1) VERY, VERY IMMENSE amount to be desired. You claim to want to stop an "evil candidate," from being elected, but you support another candidate who is also, 2) by definition, "evil," just in different, but 3) just as morally repugnant ways. And you 4) refuse to denounce the corrupt, rigged, and soft tyranny electoral system and forces the issue - criminally, including the crimes the alleged "Russian hackers," were accused, and many others - than only a member of these two entrenched massive organized crimes groups wins any but a pitiful number of elected offices - and, in fact, you seem to support this vast electoral scam, and refuse to see that is has reliably cheated and stolen the 5) choice from the American voters, and always assured the victory of a criminal, a traitor, a sellout, and usually an "evil," leader EVERY SINGLE ELECTION! 6) YOU SUPPORT EVIL! Even while 7) plaintiffly 8) going on about how much you oppose it. But that's because you're 9) knee-deep in it, and you can't even see it - or don't want to. 10) You know absolutely NO moral rectitude, and you certainly should NOT be 11) talking down to other posters from a "moral position," when you're morally bankrupt. And, I stand firmly by my belief that your "correction of grammar," is exactly what I said it is, despite your pitiful denial. I have 12) seen no empirical evidence to make me think otherwise on the matter.

1) immense shouldn't be modified by very; there aren't degrees of immense
2) how is Biden "by definition" evil?
3) this seems to be the main point of dispute between the two of us, that there are degrees of morally repugnant behavior
4) I'll happily denounce the electoral system in the US
5) it has stolen a third choice from American voters, so I have to choose between the two that remain
6) I do not support evil
7) do you mean plaintively?
8) I do not believe I have "gone on" about how I oppose evil
9) say "eyebrow deep" and it will set up your next insult more effectively
10) do you mean that I possess no moral rectitude?
11) I don't believe I have talked down to you
12) whether you have seen it or not, there is such evidence, I believe

Last edited:

Oh, the @Cutlass take on McCarthyism again! No, you are completely incorrect, and that accusation is a highly typical symptom of the vile cesspool and vicious divisiveness and siege mentality that the American socio-political discourse has become. I don't support EITHER of the corrupt criminals, traitors, murderers, and supporters of terrorists, tyrants, and violations of the rights and justice of their own people whom the rigged and seditious caudillos of the American electoral have declared are the only ones who will be allowed to win. The 2020 U.S. Presidential Election is already forfeit for any positive result regardless of who wins, just like the 1852, 1920, 1968, 2004, and 2016 elections before it. So, no, I don't support either vile monster at all, and I don't have to. And do NOT make such unfounded, vicious, and out-of-contrived-wholecloth accusations like saying "This means you are a Trump supporter. Own it!" just to slander, again! That tactic is utterly loathsome, vile, and disgusting, and beneath contempt, and no person with even a shred of ethics does such a lowly and desperate ploy. In fact, Trump does that ALL THE TIME, just so know the company you're in when you do so.

I await your response about your shameless slander and vicious false accusation with no evidence and completely contrived for ulterior motives and baseless personal attack. As you, and a few others on this forum like to say, "Own it!"

Why is immenser out of bounds when eviler has already been breached?

Evil admits of degrees.

Evil admits of degrees.

Good people do not support evil systems. The system has produced two evil candidates who are the only ones the system allows a chance of winning. A good person would vote for neither, even if the evil system made sure their vote was wasted through corrupt means. Voting for evil is still voting for evil, even if a lesser, and such a vote is not for good.

That's my codeswitching translation for Neo-Manichaeans.

Good people do not support evil systems. The system has produced two evil candidates who are the only ones the system allows a chance of winning. A good person would vote for neither, even if the evil system made sure their vote was wasted through corrupt means. Voting for evil is still voting for evil, even if a lesser, and such a vote is not for good.

That's my codeswitching translation for Neo-Manichaeans.
Is it me, or does Patine sound like Geralt in the Witcher 3 trailer?

Well, @Lexicus, are you going to fess up to your vicious, slanderous, and baseless personal attack and utter lie against me for ulterior motives? Are you going to, by lack of a response, show that you are willing, able, and quite likely to engage in commonly such loathsome, vile, and repugnant tactics - tactics Trump uses all the time toward those he doesn't like - to make your points? I don't take lies and slander, and words and motives being put falsely in my mouth lightly. You should know this. You've seen me bite the heads of other posters you've done such lowly things. Now own up to your lies and slander. Do the decent thing here, @Lexicus, and don't entrench yourself as scum.

Everyone take a 5 minute break from the election and watch this video! :bounce:

Any Star Wars material produced after Lucasfilm sold to Disney is NOT Star Wars to me. My numbered Star War movie DVD collection is strictly Episodes 1-6. And pre-Blue Ray.

What is more evil than the Iraq War and 5 decades of drug wars?

Endlessly trolling on an otherwise friendly internet forum?

Moderator Action: If the trolling on all sides doesn't stop, this will very swiftly become an unfriendly internet forum. Do your part and let us handle the rest of it, please. --LM

Last edited by a moderator:
Pretty sure Biden is a lame duck, but "more evil* than Trump" doesn't seem that likely.
I won't be surprised if Biden manages to lose, cause he is a terribly bad candidate.

*not that I see any value in using this term instead of corrupt/self-serving/clueless etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom