2020 US Election (Part Two)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A quarantine is appropriate until you know you're safe. He won't need a two week quarantine, he'll get same-day testing. It's a super-easy process and it's bureaucracy or difficulties scaling that denies it to the common people.

President Donald Trump said late Thursday night that he and the first lady would begin a quarantine process after top aide Hope Hicks tested positive for coronavirus.​

“The First Lady and I are waiting for our test results. In the meantime, we will begin our quarantine process!” Trump tweeted after earlier suggesting that he may quarantine.​
My best guess is that Trump's 15-minute quick test came back positive :eek: so he's waiting for the results of the longer, more reliable test. :ack:

No reports of what Pence is doing. Dems are urging Pelosi to go into isolation in case covid takes out the top two Republicans. :run:

Does that mean that we won't see or hear from trump for 2 weeks! How wonderful!

If both Trump and Pence are hospitalized, Pelosi takes over!

Man, Mike Pence wouldn't even be the first closeted president in US history, what a bummer. 2020 just never ceases to disappoint.

A quarantine is appropriate until you know you're safe. He won't need a two week quarantine, he'll get same-day testing. It's a super-easy process and it's bureaucracy or difficulties scaling that denies it to the common people.
I know. I just happened to think of that after the “surprise” part. Two clips from the same scene!

Last edited by a moderator:
I want a Pence-Harris diarchy for two years until an election can be held. Once again, my conditions are the same as before: no current or prior candidate may run for either major party and I get to be like the Ayatollah; I can block anyone from running who I think is too stupid. Also I don’t need to smile in public, which is good.
Honestly, with with a plague raging, I'm feeling a return to the Middle Ages - have all of Donald's children (even Tiffany) try and rally support to be declared President. Perhaps they might Harold Godwinson themselves...

If COVID infected Trump I would make at least a favorable reference to the coronavirus in the house of commons.

It's killed a million people and is likely to kill at least that many more. To move all the way up to favorable reference it's gonna have to do better than just infecting Trump.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That said, does anyone put it past Trump to claim he is infected and just keep doing rallies to show "Trump strong, Covid really no big deal."

upload_2020-10-1_22-3-4.png

Submitted without comment or celebration.

Well, one or the other.

It's killed a million people and is likely to kill at least that many more. To move all the way up to favorable reference it's gonna have to do better than just infecting Trump.

"If Hitler invaded Hell, I would make at least a favourable reference of the Devil in the House of Commons."
-Winston Churchill

in case you didn't get the reference

quick question...is "I tested positive for coronavirus" a lie Trump would not tell?

"If Hitler invaded Hell, I would make at least a favourable reference of the Devil in the House of Commons."
-Winston Churchill

in case you didn't get the reference

I didn't. It wouldn't change my response though.

Related story.

Spoiler :
I was in jail when the federal building in Oklahoma City got blown up. You would be amazed at the basic patriotism of criminals, so all these guys are yapping about what a horrible thing it was. For my part me and one other guy who were being held on a lease agreement there in the county jail while being processed through federal court were less put off.

I'm telling these guys that I go to the local "federal building" on a regular basis, and the federal building is full of cops, period, and it's strange to me that these guys are fretting over a bunch of cops. Not like I'm in favor of blowing up buildings, but if you're gonna get pissed off and blow up a building that seems a better choice than most.

So in a burst of spectacular timing, at that moment on the TV they pop up with "the in building day care center for the employees." So this guy I'm talking to is all about "kids man, there were kids." I gave about a split second's thought to "how many employers, circa 1995, provide an in the building day care other than cops?" but figured the economics of it were off the point...so I said "they were cop's kids, probably just grow up to be cops anyway." And sure enough, just as I said it they start interviewing this retired guy...cop...who is lamenting his grandson...cop who was in the building...with a kid in the day care...and how upsetting this would be for his son...cop...and his other grandson who was on the scene...local cop.

Just cops. Quon's daughter's fiance...was a cop. It's a bloodline, and there are no innocents. When I had my business I had no qualms about saying right in the middle of a bid "Oh, you're a cop? Yeah, no bid." Being a cop is a choice, and choices have to have consequences.
Not sure why military goons think they're better than cops...

Reactions: V55
I think Trump needs to drink some bleach....

quick question...is "I tested positive for coronavirus" a lie Trump would not tell?

I'm not sure why he would lie about that (and lie about Melania getting it too), but I have been baffled by his lies before.

I won't believe it until it's been confirmed by a secondary source as well as the type of test taken

Yeah, I wondered whether it might not be a false positive, but if Melania also got a positive it's very unlikely they're both false results.

Reactions: V55
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom