1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

2020 US Election (Part Two)

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Lexicus, Mar 11, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Timsup2nothin

Timsup2nothin Deity

There's a conformation letter floating from Trump's doctor.

2. Paul in Saudi

Paul in Saudi Emperor

President Trump has tested positive for the virus. I am sure we all wish him a speedy recovery.

This might be a great reason for him to skip the next debate, or even just drop out of the race.

Estebonrober likes this.
  3. GoodEnoughForMe

GoodEnoughForMe n.m.s.s.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

aelf, V55 and Lexicus like this.
  4. Arwon

Arwon

upload_2020-10-2_15-41-58.png

5. Ajidica

Ajidica High Quality Person

(Skip to ~1:00)

Tragic.

Yeekim likes this.
  6. Drakle

Drakle King

Lol what a perfect capstone.

He might be looking for a excuse to get out of the future debates. Or just, COVID is just a little flu, see I'm barely sick.

I mean he might really have it. Turns out masks are important. But I wouldn't at all be suprised if he was just lying.

But yeah. This last debate might be the only Presidential debate.

7. r16

r16 not deity

hmm , interesting . ls he giving up ?

(because he would obviously win but couldn't have rallies and speeches and stuff and that's why he lost ? Or is he preparing for the days when Bill Gates and folks will be questioned for the vaccine , because the official death toll is a round million ?)

8. Timsup2nothin

Timsup2nothin Deity

It would be the absolute height of hypocrisy for me to do that. I have been preparing for absolute disaster in November and have not seen any possibility of it being averted...until today. Trump dying on or shortly before election day would be the best thing that could happen for the country and the world.

V55, Birdjaguar, Zardnaar and 2 others like this.
  9. Berzerker

Berzerker Deity

So it's on Martin? Your article says he was being chased and the video shows him being chased and the witness to the 1st shooting said he was being chased.

Just how close should a lunging person get before you can defend yourself? The witness said Rosenbaum grabbed the gun, he saw the gun jerked away from Rittenhouse when it was fired. The guy could have shot himself when he yanked on the gun or the kid fired when he felt the gun being pulled away.

I'll need some information first... Just the basic facts. Can you show me where it hurts? The facts that matter either show self defense or murder, where the kid lived or if a curfew was in effect dont matter.

Wanna bet the jury shifts the blame to 'the attackers'? I've called them guys too, but in that sentence I wanted to describe what the guys were doing. Calling them guys doesn't quite capture the moment. So are you saying blame shifts to them if they were attacking?

Does the video show the shootings? Then you dont need anything else, just an open mind.

Why does it matter if he called them guys or attackers? I think Yeekim agrees they are attackers, so the red herring is you complaining about this as if you were channeling Sigmund Freud. And he wasn't quoting me.

Zimmerman lost sight of Martin at his truck and didn't see him again until Martin came out of hiding to attack him. We know this because Zimmerman was talking to the dispatcher while sitting in his truck describing in real time what was happening. Martin saw him, circled the truck and then ran off down a pathway. Thats when Zimmerman got out of his truck and lost sight of him.

Zimmerman ran a ways and the dispatcher heard him breathing hard and told him they didn't need him to follow Martin. Zimmerman complied and said he didn't know where he went but thought he might be headed for the rear exit to the neighborhood and they talked about where to meet the arriving cops. This whole time Martin was hiding at the intersection of 2 paths and when Zimmerman returned to his truck he came out and attacked him.

He was describing the fear Rittenhouse must have felt just as Martin's defenders cited his concerns over Zimmerman - hyperbole and exaggeration reflect the paranoia both felt. Your side told us it didn't matter if Martin was wrong, only what he feared. Well, Rittenhouse probably thought the arsonists were chasing him. He had just put out a dumpster fire and Rosenbaum was right there in the middle of it all. Why does your echo chamber produce so many 'you lie' accusations? I dont see that behavior from other posters nearly as much.

So the 2nd and 3rd shootings were self defense if the 1st was?

10. MagisterCultuum

MagisterCultuum Great Sage

Is there any chance he passed it on to Biden at the debate?

Both major candidates dying before the election might be even better for the world.

11. Farm Boy

Farm Boy You gave me my own tail?

Fun crowd.

12. Timsup2nothin

Timsup2nothin Deity

So, interesting aspect...Trump did a fund raiser TODAY pressing flesh with high rolling GOP donors several hours ago...which appears to have been AFTER Hope Hicks was confirmed positive. Trump intentionally exposed himself to maskless Hope Hicks multiple times in the past several days and had no reason to think he was not infected and contagious when he walked in that room...and apparently the only reason the public (including those donors) are even being informed that they were potentially exposed is because the Hicks story leaked.

hobbsyoyo likes this.
  13. Timsup2nothin

Timsup2nothin Deity

I doubt that Biden went any closer to him than we saw on the stage. It also seems likely that D'ump had just been infected at that time. So, seems unlikely.

However, there are multiple members of the administration who have been in maskless meetings with the president and probably Hope Hicks who have also been making the rounds on capitol hill. Lobbying for SCOTUS confirmation, negotiating the funding extension, negotiating the (irony dripping) Covid Relief Package, etc etc etc. Presumably congress does not submit to Trump's "no mask" rules, but even so...

hobbsyoyo likes this.
  14. Narz

Narz keeping it real

Curious how the conspiracy theorists play with this. Someone infected him w/ it on purpose... they have to make it more interesting than that tho

V55 and Estebonrober like this.
  15. Drakle

Drakle King

I hope Trump doesn't die. He deserves to stand trial and spend his last years watching his grifting family and its fortunes go down in flames, from prison.

But if he does, it is bascially a elaborate murder-suicide.

stfoskey12, V55, Haig and 2 others like this.
  16. Cloud_Strife

Cloud_Strife Deity

this is good, this is very good!

17. Arwon

Arwon

Yeah this is quite possibly about to ravage the senior white house and GOP officials

18. Timsup2nothin

Timsup2nothin Deity

Biden got the antidote from his Chinese handlers, and the virus was released through the ventilation system at the debate. Seems popular currently in comments on Breitbarf, but I dunno where it originated.

Last edited: Oct 2, 2020
    hobbsyoyo, V55 and Estebonrober like this.
  19. adcarrymaokai

adcarrymaokai Emperor

Hilarious

20. Narz

Narz keeping it real

Melania will likely be fine & probably gone on to make a lot of money off her new last name

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.