2022 US Election

Ported over, because (duh) it's easy to do and I should just have quoted them here instead.
Anyway, any smoking guns on his preferences here?
Smoking guns? Not that I know of. It's just my personal viewpoint, though I do think there's circumstantial evidence to support this.

Trump has called Putin's actions in Ukraine smart. He generally doesn't hand out praise to people he wants to fail.

I doubt Trump would come out and state clearly that he wants Putin to be successful in winning a war of conquest, and killing thousands of Ukrainian civilians in the process.

However, I wouldn't be surprised if in Trump's mind, a Putin victory would vindicate his self-perceived instinct as always picking winners.

So, enough of his base wants Putin to win that they'll support Trump. And enough of his base would be alienated if he said the quiet part out loud.
I really will watch this story if people bring forth evidence. My suspicion is that indifference and isolationism are the driving motivations.
IF Trump's CPAC "we should have kept the oil" had resonated, we might be in a different world where he'd want to help Ukraine and, um, keep the oil.

He doesn't say much. He gets other people to talk. You should care about what they say. You don't, I know. But you should.
Yeah. I really dig that "man on the street" editing/production :lol:

The number 1 issue in the 2022 election is saving democracy.

That is why Democrats spent $10's of millions promoting election-denying MAGA candidates a few months ago.

It backfires sometimes though.

In its self-described "pied piper" strategy, the Clinton campaign proposed intentionally cultivating extreme right-wing presidential candidates, hoping to turn them into the new "mainstream of the Republican Party" in order to try to increase Clinton's chances of winning.

The Clinton campaign and Democratic National Committee called for using far-right candidates "as a cudgel to move the more established candidates further to the right." Clinton's camp insisted that Trump and other extremists should be "elevated" to "leaders of the pack" and media outlets should be told to "take them seriously."

Governor Lake in Arizona probably wouldn't be too bad if it happened, right?

People get what they pay for.

Kinzinger at 5:22 was pretty funny!
It's hard to tell general sentiment from selective interviews overall, but I do think anyone not doing pushups on their knuckles is making a mistake wrt future violence.

That is why Democrats spent $10's of millions promoting election-denying MAGA candidates a few months ago.

It seems to be working this time though.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/poli...pc=U531&cvid=5337d6ccc35a479cbbad7d24df090732

But even if its working its making the Republicans more extreme and in a 2 party system thats never going to end well even if the Democrats get away with it and benefit this time.

A lesson that should have been clear when "Oh thank God it's Bush and not McCain who could actually beat Gore" was an incorrect frame.

Kari Lake is all about being a Nazi and disenfranchising democrats and non white citizens. Keeping her and her cronies out of government will do the state a huge favor. Water is a very scarce resource in the west and it should not be wasted on folks who want to undo democracy and spread racial hate. I do not see any connection to social Darwinism in my post.

I sincerely doubt you have any proof Kari Lake is a Nazi. I've never seen anything about her as far as I'm aware of that would make her so.

This is pure hyperbolic and fear mongering bluster.

And yet, nobody saw a peep from you about the vigilantes. Interesting.

Which vigilantes? Am I even obligated to say anything about any vigilante group unless it's the "correct" vigilante group?

There's all kind of stuff that's been talked about here for years. Are you obligated to enter every thread, give your two cents, and virtue signal? Obviously not! So stop thinking I have time to virtue signal to a certain set of values, whereby if one doesn't, the woke crazies assume one must be a Nazi.

Kari Lake is a Qanon, white supremist, anti Semitist, election denier, Trump supporter who only needs an SS armband to complete her outfit. If you listen to her talk it is quite clear her goals are Trump's goals. She even wants to be his running mate in 2024.

I sincerely doubt you have any proof Kari Lake is a Nazi.

Except the things that she says but ok

This is pure hyperbolic and fear mongering bluster.

Hyperbolic and fear mongering bluster would be calling you a braindead moron who is actively assisting the Nazi takeover of the country. Calling Kari Lake a Nazi is just facts

"DeSanctimonious"
Time to word smith things. That Uncle sent us positive things about DeSantis, so now's the time to point out that Trump doesn't like him. "Sanctimonious? Like, there's no point having minimu standards,vote for Trump?"

I dunno, but time to sharpen the memetic tools.

Which vigilantes? Am I even obligated to say anything about any vigilante group unless it's the "correct" vigilante group?

There's all kind of stuff that's been talked about here for years. Are you obligated to enter every thread, give your two cents, and virtue signal? Obviously not! So stop thinking I have time to virtue signal to a certain set of values, whereby if one doesn't, the woke crazies assume one must be a Nazi.
My dude, the vigilantes that were mentioned in the thread as a part of the scenario that lead you to reply to Birdjaguar. You don't have to go off massing together conservative buzzwords and phrases into some semblance of meaning. I was calling you to account on behaviour mentioned in-thread that Birdjaguar was, in fact, commenting on.

DeSantis doesn’t put the same wind into the sails of the right as Trump. They’ll be less mobile, more sluggish, if he becomes the leader.

DeSantis doesn’t put the same wind into the sails of the right as Trump. They’ll be less mobile, more sluggish, if he becomes the leader.
but they'll be competent, which is somewhat scarier.

but they'll be competent, which is somewhat scarier.
Don’t think I agree. To do the really extreme stuff you need a base of popular support of, what, 30%? Or it’s a non-starter.

Trump might get 30% to support some really extreme positions. DeSantis will not. Even now, Trump is driving support for more extreme policies, not DeSantis.

Kari Lake is a Qanon, white supremist, anti Semitist, election denier, Trump supporter who only needs an SS armband to complete her outfit. If you listen to her talk it is quite clear her goals are Trump's goals. She even wants to be his running mate in 2024.

She's Hispanic, how the hell could she possibly be a white supremacist? She's also been known in the past to have some more liberal ideas, with some conservatives even questioning if she's a RINO.

It seems that CNN and these other sites consider her fascist solely because of the occasional Trump flattery. Which by the way I must add many in Hollywood and the left did back before Trump ever delved into politics. Does that make anyone who once said something flattering about the Apprentice a Nazi fascist?

Please remember that Kari Lake as a republican must flatter Trump and therefore Trump supporters to some degree as they make up a significant part of the party. Let's not rock the boat and go zero sum guys for the sake of ideological purity, play this game too long and have unrealistic expectations for other peoples and somethings gonna break. Would help sometimes if people weren't so over analytical, opened there perspectives a little, and realized there's more pragmatism in not going down this whole revolution route, as it will only end in tears and misery.

Like seriously these sites are all hyperbole. They want you to be afraid, they have fear to sell you and you keep wasting your own money on news subscriptions so they can dole out more fear. Better to go out and spend that money on a haunted house or horror movie if your into such thrills. Helps the local economy a bit more instead of it going to faceless conglomerates.

If it helps anyone to get their nickers out of a twist, just vote for independent candidates. You'll feel better about yourself. Both parties are full of sh**. Independent is also better than third party as third party is still accountable to a no good for nothing party. Better to reject all party platforms, go for the mavericks.

Last edited:
My dude, the vigilantes that were mentioned in the thread as a part of the scenario that lead you to reply to Birdjaguar. You don't have to go off massing together conservative buzzwords and phrases into some semblance of meaning. I was calling you to account on behaviour mentioned in-thread that Birdjaguar was, in fact, commenting on.

What the Qanon supporters? There just a bunch of losers, they have no real power.

Let's get serious, it's just chan trolls ( I can't even mention the real name of the site since even mentioning it's name is like speaking of Voldemort here and autocorrected/censored) who are immature 40 year olds who post cringe Nazi frog cartoons on social media. Most are gamers in the most stereotypical sense and are in no way of prime fighting age (or fitness) to assemble any serious real life, physical militia. They would be destroyed utterly if they ever did and tried to do anything serious.

Also Qanon is no different then all the loserish conspiracy theorists of past decades. You go to the 90s and back and such people are like the losers of loserdom, a complete non threat, just virgins. Now go two decades forward and these same kinds of people who rarely get out of their house (unless they have to shop for more Hot Pockets) and suddenly all these media sites believe they are an Al Queda level threat, ready to destroy America from within. Give me a break! You'd smell this army coming from several miles away!

Top Bottom