A Brave New World

OOC: Uh the Netherlands calling us infidels is really a tad odd... Seeing as the only real reason Spain didnt crush them back when they turned protestant is due to our intervention, without us they wouldnt even exist.

To The Netherlands
From Britain:

Im sure we have simply misinterpreted your words but we warn you any offensive action taken towards Britain or its friends and allies overseas will not be taken lightly.

To Russia, France, Spain, Portugal, Bavaria, Prussia and Austria
From Britain:

We would like to strengthen the bonds between our nations and so suggest increased trade agreements along with possible alliances.

Fine, I wont join :p

Actually, come to think about it, the agreement with the Ottomans seemed to have gone through, or so it seems. Confirmation on this, EQ?

@EQ: i should have 1 PC invested in western economic thought as well (i had 3 to start w/, 2 in military and 1 in economic)

The Daoguang Emperor rejects all possible offers by the foreign Dutch devils. There will be no further communication between the Dutch and the Divine Empire of China.

@EQ, nice update. Sorry, I read the 2 IC for 1 infantry backwards. I had to do it off of memory since I had no internet access on my laptop while camping.

To Carolina
From Kentucky:

We demand you end your war with Franklin and recognize their independence from your buffoon king. They have justly won it and deserve it as much as we all did against George III.

To Great Britain
From the Hasburg (sp?) Empire

Done. Our government are also interested in forming a military alliance.

@Tryion, I PMed you and we can discuss details of alliance through our conversation. I also suggest you do not ally with everyone in Europe :p. Lots of conflicting interests...

It's Habsburg or Hapsburg, e350tb. :)

Can't spell anything that's not British? :mischief:

To: England

We see you are looking for trading partners, and we would also like to start trade, if that is possible.

To: Russia

Perhaps the great Scandinavians and the Slavic people could also benefit in a trade agreement?

To: Britain

We accept your offer, as long as Spain accepts. But in return we would like a military alliance.

To: Brazil, Georgia, Virginia, and Carolina

We cannot stand for what happened to our ships! We must unite and crush those treacherous Hati barbarians! They must pay for what they have done, who is with me?

To: Spain

Will you back me if I do go to war against Hati?

To: Tennessee, Kentucky, Franklin, Georgia, Carolina, France, Virginia
From Mexican Empire
the Mexican Empire Seconds the French sediments, and will assist them in any military efforts the undertake on this matter.

To France, Russia
CC the World
the Mexican empire hereby states they will be expanding northward into the following area.

We kindly ask you to recognize our claims to this area.

Global News Report

OOC

@lord_joakim, I am assuming that by “spend one base IC in Private Enterprise,” you meant for me to switch your single IC from Military Spending to Private Enterprise. Therefore, a militia division cannot be constructed at this point.
World Map

No, I didn't mean that. I did not understand the game rules then... I thought that you had 1 base IC to invest in one of the three areas, and you could also switch IC around.

Well, I don't know. Then what can I do in this game, except sit and wait?

(Don't switch the IC to private investment then. Stay with military and train the militia)

To Russia, France, Spain, Portugal, Bavaria, Prussia and Austria
From Britain:

We would like to strengthen the bonds between our nations and so suggest increased trade agreements along with possible alliances.

Must you leave out Belgium?

To Sweden-Norway
From Britain:

Yes we are more than willing to accept this.

To Hapsburg
From Britain:

Im sure we could come to some sort of agreement, send us a private communique with the details at your leisure.

Top Bottom