(APRIL FOOLS) Apolyton & CivFanatics Merging!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This had damn well better be a joke, charging a penny will completely wipe out your community (including me). If this isn't a joke wel... I'll go down fighting.

Viva La Resistance!

Either:

a) The mods are in on it.
b) The mods are being duped aswell.

Come on you guys, it is an April Fools' Day prank. IT IS APRIL FOOLS' DAY! They know everyone should know it's as such. They might win some obscure award for such gags on this day, but IT IS APRIL FOOLS' DAY.

I guess there are UFOs. :rolleyes:

You can make such an invisionfree forum in 10 minutes!!
Exactly, it gives us a temporary home while we go through the longer process of finding a host and setting up our site. :rolleyes:

I declare war on CivJunction. The bombing will begin shortly and will not end till this idea is a pile of smoldering rubble. Either that or this is revealed as a joke. Whichever comes first. 5...4...3...2...1...

If the merge goes ahead, would you join, though? :)

First, I applaud the effort put forth by CFC & Apolyton. :hatsoff:

Second, if it was true, I would not pay a fee but I would browse.

Of course, I'd be a member of the underground insurgency. :sniper:

:)

insurgency? WAR?! :lol:

perhaps some research on the superior pwning skills of [unnamed] posters at some [unnamed] forums is in order? or does ignorance pave the way?

CivJunction :thumbsup:

I am just wondering how does one become a member of CivJunction? That is one lacking feature that does not make it quite so real. I must say that a lot of work has gone into this, so well done to both administrators of starting this joke up. :clap:

What is going to happen to th two teams in the latest ISDG? I seriously doubt that CJ would be allowed two teams in the competition and I doubt that may player would want to join forces, so this merger is seriously lacking in another area.

i am fully prepared to take a CFC whooping... like a MAN.

let it be known... however... that i have the GUTS to stand up for a certain [unnamed] forum...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom