(APRIL FOOLS) Apolyton & CivFanatics Merging!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Gaius Octavius
Sorry I did not know that you did that.

I did!

.......stupid character requirement of CFC.......one more reason Apolyton is far superior........

lol. I put in S as my first name. & M as my last name. So it says welcome S & M.

Is that you strongblade?

TF at CPC said:
It looks like the pay features are driving users away already.

I just wanted to drop by and let you all know that I do understand what's going on here, but after we get CivJunction really up and running you'll give us a chance. We are merging with the users in mind more than anything else. Please keep in mind the announcement is less than a day old and we have yet to unveil the real costs and benefits of the pay system we're planning.

It all looks serious folks.

The amount of spam in this thread tells me that this is all an April fools joke. If this was for real TF and the mods would be deleting the spam and handing out warnings. Thunderfall has only posted once in this thread. I have never in all my time here seen him post a thread and just leave it to it's own devices. He has posted 5 times in the Civ IV expansion pack. Rik, Padma, Pluto. and Slug all dropped hints out in the open to lead us on. When you try to hide something people wonder what you are hiding.

Up front, both management teams decided to not heavily mod threads about the merger. It is really the only way we can get a read on how people feel about it, and what changes may need to be made based on what's being said. This is work in progress folks. While decisions about the joint site have been made, it doesn't mean they can't be revised based on the overall comments.

Up front, both management teams decided to not heavily mod threads about the merger. It is really the only way we can get a read on how people feel about it, and what changes may need to be made based on what's being said. This is work in progress folks. While decisions about the joint site have been made, it doesn't mean they can't be revised based on the overall comments.

What if "Revised" isn't good enough for us?:ar15: War I tellz ya I'll never accept this!

Long live the CPC revolution!

:lol: @ Ming

Even though the Mods are being nice...

I will still be a good boy ;)

CDZ, MZO, CGN, CPC...how many splinter groups are Poly and CFC going to generate?

Jesus, you guys are even more riled up about this then Apolyton is! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom