Ares' little color conversion workshop

Okay guys,

one new bird for you!

I've recolored Wyrm's fantastic Avro Vulcan (one of my all-time-favourite birds) and gave it a grey/green paint as used in the 1960s - and even as late as in the 1980s (Black Buck missions).

Download on first page, as usual. ;)

Thanks to Wyrm for the original unit!

This is bomber is a must! :bounce:

sweetness!

Ares, I was wondering if u have any plans to recolor Ripptide's FV101 & FV501 vehicles into a nice green paint?

But, still not in the database?

Right but as Ares pointed out the FV-510 does not appear to be anywhere. I've searched all of MarineCorps uploads as well as Ripptide's unit list.

Oz, just curious why you attached it as opposed to adding to the db.

Oz, just curious why you attached it as opposed to adding to the db.

Force of habit + laziness. :)

As Ares has kindly done the db part, I'll eliminate it from this thread.

Best,

Oz

Its nice to see it in action in the desert of Iran, but wouldn't be good idea to keep some green ones on stock, just in case we run out of green paint when a war breaks out in a green forests somewhere ;-)

Thanks Oz and Ares. :)

Its nice to see it in action in the desert of Iran, but wouldn't be good idea to keep some green ones on stock, just in case we run out of green paint when a war breaks out in a green forests somewhere ;-)

I've made some experimences and it is possible to recolor them. The units are pretty aged, though, so it would only be an interlude until someone makes a new and better version (Wyrm?).

Top Bottom