[Basic] Aspiring Rapper's MAFIA- signups

What a game that was. You forgot to mention how the town network was run by a cultist and a mafioso... and despite that, was still pretty damn effective at eliminating cultists and mafia.

Debatable- by the time Mergle was in it and you were a cultist, there was only one or two cultists/mafia left that wasn't you.

I was town when those crazy accusations started and had just blasted the cult leader with the Death Star. Not my fault I was immediately converted afterwards.

What a game that was. You forgot to mention how the town network was run by a cultist and a mafioso... and despite that, was still pretty damn effective at eliminating cultists and mafia.

I was very deaded at the time and stopped paying attention, but yes that is very amusing.

I know when I am scum and I get involved in the center of the town, woe be upon my teammates for they are surely doomed for the purposes of making me look good.

Really, someone should scan me mafia, then reveal to me that they're the cop with innocent results on someone else, and invite me into the town's inner sanctum, where I destroy all my teammates, just to get double crossed and they go "we knew you were guilty the whole time, pizzaface! It's about time you got your comeuppance for destroying all those networks."

Let me guess. The dawn is not expected for another couple of months at your latitude?
Funny you should mention that. Today is actually the big welcome-back-sun-day! Here north of the wall the dark ages starts at 25th of November and ends today, Jan 21st. We celebrate it by over-eating pastry. Naturally.
Spoiler :

Listen, we gotta talk about the fatty meats.

I'm an American, and I love me some fatty foods. But this is ridiculous. I demand some leaner meat. Import it from the States. Put it on my tab. I'll pay later, perhaps.

Debatable- by the time Mergle was in it and you were a cultist, there was only one or two cultists/mafia left that wasn't you.
Well sure, I started town. But Mergle began throwing his teammates under the bus before I was converted, and I returned the favor after my conversion.

I like you...
The chicks always dig the Takster.
Sooh said:
I'm still not doing the (...)...
…

*sighs*
Funny you should mention that. Today is actually the big welcome-back-sun-day! Here north of the wall the dark ages starts at 25th of November and ends today, Jan 21st. We celebrate it by over-eating pastry. Naturally.
Spoiler :
Danish pastry, right?
Listen, we gotta talk about the fatty meats.

I'm an American, and I love me some fatty foods. But this is ridiculous. I demand some leaner meat. Import it from the States. Put it on my tab. I'll pay later, perhaps.
Yo, man, Norwegians don't use HFCS, that's the deal with their food. All the better for it. Have y'all fermented 'nuff fish for the weddin'?

I will not partake of the fermented fishies.

I shall eat Swedish Fish if necessary, but otherwise, I prefer my American food: Burgers, Steaks, Chicken, and pizzas! Om nom nom

Oh there was seafood, yes, but none of it compared to landfood.

You call Berlinerboller solboller?

Don't you start. I already have to deal with the wacky dialects in your language, let's not get into regional differences in calling a sun bun a Berlin bun.

You, two. Opposite corners!

I'll be in the one Sooh's in. BRB

I will not partake of the fermented fishies.
You do know that cheese is fermented milk, I hope.
Askthepizzagirl said:
I shall eat Swedish Fish if necessary, but otherwise, I prefer my American food: Burgers, Steaks, Chicken, and pizzas! Om nom nom

Oh there was seafood, yes, but none of it compared to landfood.
Hmmm, fried calamarakia… European seafood isn't the same as 'Murican seafood (e.g. Long John Silver)
Whatever kind of pastry this is.
Spoiler :

We call them "solboller", or "sun-buns" if you will.
True story.
They closely resemble what are called ‘bolas de fraile’, i.e. friar balls, here.
How long have you been channeling Belkar now?
Blame Arakhor, he bugged me to read OotS until I caved in and, last winter (i.e. about six months ago) I read it at a rate of 100 pages a day. Beskar was a natural fit.
Have fun going into the days of perpetual sunlight.
Not ‘days’, just day.

He goes by Mat93 now.

Blame Arakhor, he bugged me to read OotS until I caved in and, last winter (i.e. about six months ago) I read it at a rate of 100 pages a day. Beskar was a natural fit.

You're welcome. I'm a romantic, slippered god of geeks!

And the Takster's a sexy, currently barefooted, superrappin' god of war!

I've read the rules and congratulations again you two!

Also would appreciate if someone poked me when this starts

hehe just thinking back to the first and last game i played in that atpg hosted

and i got lynched for analyzing

Top Bottom