Better Trade Screen

Better Trade Screen - Gathering Storm update released! 4.4

I tested by changing the language, and it works. The language remains english but you should not see the text issues. Don't forget to exit CIV 6 and then restart the application.

I dont understand this.

I have this error also, it only works in german now? or what?

Thanks

I dont understand this.

I have this error also, it only works in german now? or what?

Thanks
This mod should work regardless of the language. To fix the text issues you have to quit civ 6 to desktop( not to the main menu), and start it up again. If the text issues persist, let me know.

i have reproduced the error, i start new game, all works fine, i load a save, i have no text

Edit: only when you load a save in running game, start civ new and load , all works fine

Last edited:
Thanks mate... I went in before and replaced files with the newer ones and ones that weren't there I just added. See if works although I can wait. Chorace hasn't updated his DLC mod since the 3rd November so he is a little behind at present.

Hes updated it 151 times since November 3

This mod should work regardless of the language. To fix the text issues you have to quit civ 6 to desktop( not to the main menu), and start it up again. If the text issues persist, let me know.

I have the latest BTS 3.0 but the integrated qui version. I get these.
upload_2016-11-19_10-14-50.png upload_2016-11-19_10-15-23.png

Just updated the mod, with some bug fixes. Try it out and let me know if it still causes issues. I tested the save you gave me, and it works with this current version of the mod.

Same issue as the other person. After loading the mod and starting a new game, i get no view for any trade routes. I see the little highlight under the icon is on, but no window to the left, or when clicking the trader overview, no window to the right. I saved game, restarted and now the normal trade screen is loading as if the mod is not there.

Started a new game, and trade route screen will not load, saved and reloaded game, default trade route screen loaded as if no mod.

I do have Quick UI mod on as well.

I am using v3

edit:

Update, removed quick UI and that solved the problem. Believe the version is ~0.26. Which i believe is already 3 weeks old.

Last edited:

Seriously, I got the same problem that the trade overview button won't work anymore after a while. It worked at beginning but can't remember when exactly it happened as I only use 10 autosaves. I remember the button worked fine with older BTS versions before 3.0.
What I also don't understand is this repeat-route feature. I always have to reapply the route again after it is done. I thought the route is automatically reapplied. Not in my games so far at least.

Last edited:

Seriously, I got the same problem that the trade overview button won't work anymore after a while. It worked at beginning but can't remember when exactly it happened as I only use 10 autosaves. I remember the button worked fine with older BTS versions before 3.0.
What I also don't understand is this repeat-route feature. I always have to reapply the route again after it is done. I thought the route is automatically reapplied. Not in my games so far at least.
Can you send me the Lua.log file. I might be able to debug it and figure out why that is happening.

Try changing this setting, and see if it fixes the issue:

Open TradeOverview.lua, goto line 11, and change this
Code:
local blockPanelInBetweenTurns = true
to
Code:
local blockPanelInBetweenTurns = false

Try changing this setting, and see if it fixes the issue:

Open TradeOverview.lua, goto line 11, and change this
Code:
local blockPanelInBetweenTurns = true
to
Code:
local blockPanelInBetweenTurns = false
Thanks

At work now I'll try later

when i play some time, the businessman can't repeat and appear like this "LOC_TRADE_REPEAT_ROUTE_CHECKBOX_LABEL"
i don't know how it happend, but when start, it is good

Hey man! Does this mod works with new patch? It does not works for me. I dont know if its a patch issue cause this is the first time ive tried to use this mod.
Mod does not shows up in mods screen like every other mod i use for Civ 6

Top Bottom