Brazilian president blames Aryans for crisis

Dachs said:
You be keepin brothas down.

He's on to us Dachs! You, me and Sharwood. Should we ditch the hedge fund evidence?!

I wonder how many blue eyed whiteys he thinks there actually are in power?

Who's the white one?

Does Lula have European ancestry only?

What can I say? I'm ashamed that he said such a thing. :( What he meant was that the crisis was responsibility of the elites of the rich countries, but he clearly put it in a racist context.

Does Lula have European ancestry only?

There is no such thing in Brazil. Everybody has some mixtures, I am whiter than Lula and I have some black and Bororo among my ancestry :p

Seriously, he has mostly European ancestry, certainly more than Obama.

"Westerners" cannot be mistranslated to "white people with blue eyes". If it really is a "mistranslation", then the translator is a person with an agenda, or an amazing moron. The former is more probable.

EDIT: The most probable thing is actually that Lula said exactly what it's translated to.

Yes, unfortunately I think that is the most probable thing.

Who's the white one?

Neither?

I'd hazard a guess he's a mulatto.

I bet Fox News is having a field day with this.

You should also watch the sound bite video on the BBC site to get a better idea of the context for his remarks. While he obviously shouldn't have mentioned the "blue eyes" part, it would be interesting to see the entire press conference, or at least the minutes surrounding these remarks.

Who is he shaking hands with? Anders Fogh Rasmussen...

Lula has this incredible ability to ashame all brazilians...
He blamed the rich and the elites for the crisis, not aryans in general. Clearly demagogy, as the message can only be view as not being racist in the latin america countries (mostly).

Lula is white for brazilian standarts.

I knew this would provide great comedy gold from the ******s, inbred hicks, and losers at stormfront. Those guys are fun to troll. You don't even have to do anything.

Awww...the poor little rasicts are all offended, they don't like it when they get judged on their color? :lol:

We get stuck with the bill and the blame

We did no such thing!

Further proof that the globe has a grudge against the blue eyed Euro Aryan.

I take GREAT offense these days.

Yeah I really feel for you guys. :lol: Pathetic people the lot of them. You should check out their personal threads about them wondering why they have no friends and are all alone and never get any women? Hm...I wonder...could it be because you're a bunch scrawny, cowardly rascist losers?

Nah lets not go with the obvious. Tis the Jews! :lol:

As a white (or at least mostly pale pink) person with blue eyes,
but not myself a banker, I must agree with what Lula said.

The fact is that this crisis was not caused by the Africans,
Asians or South Americans, but by white skinned bankers.

Although some of them may have green and brown eyes.

I do not find his comments at all rascist.

As a white (or at least mostly pale pink) person with blue eyes,
but not myself a banker, I must agree with what Lula said.

The fact is that this crisis was not caused by the Africans,
Asians or South Americans, but by white skinned bankers.

Although some of them may have green and brown eyes.

I do not find his comments at all rascist.

Would you find it anti-semitic, if he blamed the Jews? After all, they are a bit over-represented in finance industry...

When he said that blue eyes white people where to blame for the crisis, he was being simbolic.
Totaly poor choice of words from him, but can't be compared as "blaming the jews" or other people.
He was talking with his own people when he said that.

Top Bottom