Brazilian president blames Aryans for crisis

Racist, no questions asked. Also stupid and ignorant.

Although he's right, white people do form the predominant banking population...;)

Ironically the closest thing there are to Aryans are the Iranians and Indians :lol:

Racist, no questions asked. Also stupid and ignorant.

Although he's right, white people do form the predominant banking population...;)

I know, but theres no call for reference to race here at all.

Ironically the closest thing there are to Aryans are the Iranians and Indians :lol:

That would be the Aryans, not the Indians. Indians do not have to be Aryan; they can be, for example, Dravidian.

When I opend the OP I thought that Mise was angry because Lula hated people like him. :(

It was a translation thing, but might have been translation between his mind and his mouth.

Unreal. I said aloud "Lula! wth!" when I first saw the news.

I recall "blonde and blue eyes" being the culprit, specifically. How does one mistranslate "blonde" and "azule eyes"?

Just for your information: white means rich in Brazil. It doesn't matter if your skin is black - if you're rich, you're 'white'. If you're poor, you're black. Funny enough one of my teachers and I had a talk about that a week ago :) so I'm sure it's a 'lost in translation' thing where he means the rich people.

IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT! :mad:

Spoiler :

IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT! :mad:

Spoiler :

MWAHAHAHA:mwaha:

:clap:
@fugazi
Granted, but he also mentioned "blue eyed people":crazyeye:. So, he´s not saying it as rich... he´s too specific.
Anyway... he´s a politician, the president of the leading country in South America! He is supposed to be an example to all of us poor and dumb latin americans!

MWAHAHAHA:mwaha:

:clap:
@fugazi
Granted, but he also mentioned "blue eyed people":crazyeye:. So, he´s not saying it as rich... he´s too specific.
Anyway... he´s a politician, the president of the leading country in South America! He is supposed to be an example to all of us poor and dumb latin americans!

:lol:

Perhaps you're right. I just wouldn't think too much of it :)

Lula is a drunken imbecile. He is not a racist in the classic sense, though. In the fantasy world that brazilian leftists live in, white = rich and powerful and colored = poor and hopeless. Lula is only slightly smarter than a chimp, so he actually believes that there is a white elite ruling the world since the roman empire. In his speeches he frequently mentions the "white southeastern elite" that opposes him in Brazil.

Does he actually hate white people, though? Of course not. But if a brazilian president said something like "blacks commit more crimes" he would be impeached, while Lula gets away attacking white people.

As for white people causing the crisis, Citigroup's president is Indian...

There is no such thing in Brazil
There certainly is. Most white brazilians do have african or indian ancestry, but many don't, especially in the South.

"This is blasphemy. This is madness..."
"Madness? THIS... IS... LATIN AMERICA!":D

This is bad though. Lula is a great politician. It´s a shame that he said that. He has failed Latin America... dang:sad:

He failed Brazil. You argentinians should love him, since he happily allows all trade restrictions that you impose on our products. A president who actually gave a damn about Brazil would have protested vigorously and ended this joke called the Mercosul, in which we pay all the bills and get nothing in return.

I am sure Venezuela and Ecuador also love him for the subsidised loans that he gives and they will never pay; and Bolivia surely thanks him for doing nothing while they robbed billions of dollars of brazilian property in the form of refineries. Lula is great for Latin America, and a great traitor for Brazil.

1. Why is the Mercosur a joke?

MERCOSUR isn't a joke. It already commands the 5th largest economy in the world (collectively), and I see it politically eclipsing the OAS soon.

2. Under Lula´s government, Brazil has progressed a lot, so why is that anger:confused:?

Luiz is of the whites in charge of Brazil and either doesn't like to admit or is totally ignorant of the suffering of the classes below his.

Lula is only slightly smarter than a chimp

So, how smart do you feel today? I mean, Lula is running the country you live in... how smart does that make you on that scale you're using for Lula? A tamarin, perhaps?

Luiz is of the whites in charge of Brazil and either doesn't like to admit or is totally ignorant of the suffering of the classes below his.

You're not expecting Brasil to change overnight, are you? :confused:

Top Bottom