Bug reports and technical issues

This is a known bug with unknown reason. Save and reload should fix it.

This is a known bug with unknown reason. Save and reload should fix it.

Similar reason but this time unsolvable bug: if you switch to another civilization you cannot put gold on the table or ask for the gold in negotiation screens. Usual gift of 10 gold to a new civ cannot be done, interface simply does not obey, and no reload helps :(

Similar reason but this time unsolvable bug: if you switch to another civilization you cannot put gold on the table or ask for the gold in negotiation screens. Usual gift of 10 gold to a new civ cannot be done, interface simply does not obey, and no reload helps :(

I also had this problem. Usually, completely restarting the game, not just reloading, works for me.

Oh, I need to remove that.

Turks cannot raze cities. In both scenarios - 600ad and 1700ad.
Any cities.

For some reason I can't raze Milan:

Yeah, that sort of thing happened to me as well.

Save games, any save games in any scenarios (3000BC, 600AD, 1700AD) cannot be loaded, I recieve message "failed to uncompress game data" or something like this. (SVN 538)
And I don't mean old save games. Current save games from current SVN, with any civilization.

Attachments

• Hongwu AD-1700 Turn 321.CivBeyondSwordSave
    427.6 KB · Views: 51
I had that same problem. I had to uninstall and reinstall the mod to get it to work again.

Thanks for reporting, I'll look at that.

I was playing a China game. I'm currently at war with the Mongols and winning against their hordes using my legions of pikes. But come 1370 the turn just doesn't finish ? Is this a game bug or a computer problem ? I tried reloading several times from autosaves but same problem.

Also I downloaded version 1.10 . Does a playable Brazil and Argentina come with this version or some other version ?

Brazil and Argentina are only in the SVN for the moment, but they'll be in 1.11. Which is probably going to be released later today.

It's the whole mod in a RAR.

Just did a clean install of 1.11

I tried to boot DOC up and I get this.

Attachments

• error.jpg
    error.jpg
    112.6 KB · Views: 45
I can only assume that your install wasn't that clean after all. I tested the package and it worked on my computer.

Top Bottom