Cats and Kittens

Floofball
DSCF4212R.JPG

Yeah, my younger cat woke me up early and seemed confused due to the older can not being around. It was sad. We are probably going to have to go out and rescue a friend for her.

An excellent idea. My parents last year had to put down our kitty we'd had for, IIRC, sixteen years. She had congestive heart failure and just couldn't keep going. The younger kitty underwent a fairly shocking personality change even though they weren't really friends or anything, and when we got a new kitten last October she was very angry at us, though in recent months she seems to have calmed down a bit and accepting the presence of the new kitty (who, to add to her consternation has grown to be nearly twice her size).

Yeah, you never know how a new cat will fit in with the established one. When we brought this one in last year the older one was really upset but eventually learned to tolerate and eventually made peace with her. The younger one just wanted to be her friend (it seemed) so we'll see how thrilled she is when we bring in a new one. Maybe they'll actually play together. (there's always hope)

The older one is the one that used to lounge with me so I'll especially miss her. Maybe if we get a new one she can take up that duty.

We have two black, male kittens and cannot tell them apart. Oddly, one of the kittens had twin strips on his back at birth. At three months, the strips have disappeared.

J

We have two black, male kittens and cannot tell them apart. Oddly, one of the kittens had twin strips on his back at birth. At three months, the strips have disappeared.

J
I would suggest different-colored collars, and of course as they grow up they will develop unique personalities.

Our last 5 cats have all been black females, we try to collar one of them to help. Fortunately we've never had both be adamantly opposed to wearing one at the same time.

Well we've chosen a replacement for our recently departed Bogey. We'll pick her up from the pet hospital on Monday after she has been fixed, given all her shots and chipped. Our first non black cat. She's quite the sweetie, but aren't they all at around 4 months. We're hoping Ping will like having a younger companion (Nike)

Attachments

• NIKE.jpg
    NIKE.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 169
I would suggest different-colored collars, and of course as they grow up they will develop unique personalities.
I see. Be like Orphan Black, call the kittens Orange and Purple.

There is also a blonde/ethnic/Aggie joke where two guys/girls buy different color cups to tell their drinks apart. The punch line is that the drinks are Coke and Sprite.

J

Great shot

Top Bottom