Clown Car V: 2020 version!

Status
Not open for further replies.

a friend sent this to me about Themis news group trump and company are inviting to their press core. This is America.

not an anti-Semitic administration nope
I saw that too. That Rick Wiles guy has been saying that stuff for a while too. I remember seeing a story about him a few years back. It's not like this was some unknown factor about him and TruNews. Hard to imagine Trump doesn't know about it. Of course Trump is pretty stupid so, maybe...

I think Kyle Kulinski on Secular Talk has done a number of videos on Rick Wiles actually.

Do you have anything to back up your crappy troll post?

Let me save you some time: no, you don’t.

now now the entire military budget is basically a corporate welfare and white Americans subsidy. So

It’s a trolly post though. That’s true, but there is some merit behind it.

Last edited:
I caught you fair and square before your edit. :mischief:

Yea just for future reference my auto correct is bad on my phone. So I didn’t even realize the joke until I saw my text which was after my reply about Cloud’s trolling or whatever.

Do you have anything to back up your crappy troll post?

Let me save you some time: no, you don’t.

You kramered into here to give some borderline social-eugenics argument for discriminating against immigrants on the assumption that somehow recieving welfare makes them a "burden", completely forgetting that someone can be working at the same time, contributing to the community and others and if we're judging on whether or not someone is a "burden" purely on monetary grounds you'd be forced to admit that alot of Americans, Immigrants or not, would count as such and what then? Nevermind corporations that enjoy more benefits then they pump back into their local communities, nevermind that there is a substantial amount of white people on welfare, which seems to be ignored in favour of demonizing immigrants, hispanics and African-Americans. Pray tell, would you advocate for sanctions against them, for being a "burden" or do they magically gain the moral right to exist unfettered, unjudged by someone who themselves also enjoys the priviledge of emmigrating to another country.

I'd be very hesistant to label other's posts as "trollish" or "crappy" if i was in your position.

completely forgetting that someone can be working at the same time
Everybody knows that immigrants are too lazy to work and are taking our jobs.

nevermind that there is a substantial amount of white people on welfare, which seems to be ignored in favour of demonizing immigrants, hispanics and African-Americans.
"Substantial?" That's one way of putting it... but it would be more accurate to say that its an outright plurality. 41% of Medicaid recipients were white, 20% were African American and 30% were Hispanic in 2018. In 2018, 35.7% of SNAP program beneficiaries were white, 25.7% were African American, 17.2% were Hispanic, 3.1% were Asian.

It is certainly true however, that within the black and Hispanic population in the US, higher percentages of the people receive the specific forms of government assistance we refer to colloquially as "welfare"... the caveat being that the forms of government assistance that we tend to define as "welfare" are the kinds that blacks and Hispanics are more likely to receive... We don't tend to think of student loans or farm subsidies as "welfare" for example.

Last edited:
I don't mind if immigrants qualify for welfare as long as.

1. They're legal.
2. They have the right paperwork.

Illegals and not citizens don't get much though.

Everyone gets free emergency care. If you get hit by a car in NZ the tax payer foots the bill. Even if you're a tourist.

Anyone can use the health system. Residents and citizens get it cheap/free. If you have ongoing requirements things can get dicey. They wanted to deport someone requiring dialyses. Not sure how that one endec.

Non citizens don't generally qualify for welfare afaik.

It's difficult to work here without the right visa legally. You would have to find someone willing to pay cash which isn't impossible be but it's more pocket money for tourists not making a living.

Bernie has won every favorability poll when put against Trump

That's before they bury him though.

He had good numbers in 2016 as well.

Not American but I think I switched from Warren to Sanders after his Rogan interview

If I recall, he did in 2016 as well. Yet the DNC still thought Hillary was the best chance for victory...
It wasn't "the DNC" it was the voters. You can't say "Well he won the election... electoral college? Pfft rules are rules, the 'voters' picked him" about Trump on the one hand and complain about the 2016 DNC primary result on the other, right?

You kramered into here to give some borderline social-eugenics argument for discriminating against immigrants on the assumption that somehow recieving welfare makes them a "burden", completely forgetting that someone can be working at the same time, contributing to the community and others and if we're judging on whether or not someone is a "burden" purely on monetary grounds you'd be forced to admit that alot of Americans, Immigrants or not, would count as such and what then?
Expressing an opinion on an issue posted in this thread is hardly “kramering in.” Furthermore, calling it “borderline social-eugenics” does not equate to eugenics.

There are measures by which we can determine if someone is a drain on the system. If someone from another country were to meet that standard, why is it the receiving country’s obligation to support them in perpetuity?

Nevermind corporations that enjoy more benefits then they pump back into their local communities, nevermind that there is a substantial amount of white people on welfare, which seems to be ignored in favour of demonizing immigrants, hispanics and African-Americans. Pray tell, would you advocate for sanctions against them, for being a "burden" or do they magically gain the moral right to exist unfettered, unjudged by someone who themselves also enjoys the priviledge of emmigrating to another country.
I’m talking exclusively about immigration. The reasons for racial disparities in welfare services received vs. tax revenues is an entirely different discussion.

I'd be very hesistant to label other's posts as "trollish" or "crappy" if i was in your position.
White people don’t take a disproportionately large share of public spending on welfare. That shouldn’t be a controversial statement.

Edit, as I didn’t have time writing to get this in: the reasons for the above are for another discussion, I’m talking purely on a balance sheet level without implying anything about the causes of what is a real disparity when race is the sole thing measured.

Last edited:
This randomly popped up on my news feed. Seemed pretty clownish to me.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...-impeachment-trial/ar-BBZpR9a?ocid=spartanntp

• Sen. Mitt Romney was caught drinking chocolate milk out of a bottle on the Senate floor on Tuesday afternoon - a breach of the Senate impeachment trial rules.
  • Under rules imposed during President Donald Trump's impeachment trial, senators are only allowed to drink water or milk out of a glass, and they're barred from using iPhones, talking, or standing.
  • At least four other senators have been spotted drinking milk in the Senate chamber during the impeachment trial.
Sen. Mitt Romney, a Utah Republican, was caught drinking chocolate milk out of a bottle on the Senate floor on Tuesday afternoon - a breach of the Senate impeachment trial rules.

Under those rules, senators are only allowed to drink milk and water, and the beverages must be consumed out of a glass.

A Senate aide informed Romney that he was in violation of the rules and the senator left the chamber with the bottle, returning with the chocolate milk in a glass, The Wall Street Journal reported. The glass was inspected and Romney was allowed to enter with it.

Romney has been known to enjoy chocolate milk. His wife, Ann Romney, revealed that the drink is his "guilty pleasure" in a 2012 interview, and the then-presidential candidate was photographed sipping chocolate milk on his campaign bus.

Normal Senate rules prohibit food and drink on the floor, but the body has imposed additional rules for President Donald Trump's impeachment trial, including barring iPhones and prohibiting talking or standing. Water is served to lawmakers by pages, who give them the option of still or sparkling.

Milk is allowed via a precedent that dates back to 1966. Riddick's Senate Procedure states: "Senate rules do not prohibit a Senator from sipping milk during his speech." Though food is not allowed on the Senate floor, an exception has long been granted to the so-called "candy desk."

At least four other senators - Wisconsin Democrat Tammy Baldwin, Arkansas Republican Tom Cotton, North Carolina Republican Richard Burr, and Texas Republican Ted Cruz - have been spotted drinking milk in the Senate chamber during the impeachment trial.

Romney is a key player in the impeachment trial as he's expressed willingness to defect from his party and vote in favor of calling witnesses to testify.

Romney has been known to enjoy chocolate milk. His wife, Ann Romney, revealed that the drink is his "guilty pleasure" in a 2012 interview, and the then-presidential candidate was photographed sipping chocolate milk on his campaign bus.
Good golly, Mitt Romney makes Ned Flanders look like Keith Richards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom