Comings, Goings and New Arrivals IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abaddon

Deity
Hello new people! :hatsoff:
Welcome Back old people! :wavey:

And if anyones going for a little extended jaunt away from our beloved OT, please warn us here so we dont think you have passed away.

ainwood said:
And please note: This isn't a discussion thread. If you want to chat about things with people - do it via IM, the chat room or PM.

ainwood said:
And remember: If you're only going away for a day or two, chances are that no-one cares, and there's not much point in spamming... err... 'posting' it here.

I hate new threads. Why not just continuing on the old thread?
I'm sure Abaddon has it figured out. He is the threadmaster.

In other news, I'm going on a spirit quest (camping in the woods alone) for four or five days starting tomorrow afternoon sometime. I'm kinda nervous that I'll go completely bonkers from lonesomeness but I need to break my routine/out of my comfort zone for awhile.

I'm sure Abaddon has it figured out. He is the threadmaster.

In other news, I'm going on a spirit quest (camping in the woods alone) for four or five days starting tomorrow afternoon sometime. I'm kinda nervous that I'll go completely bonkers from lonesomeness but I need to break my routine/out of my comfort zone for awhile.

Awesome idea! Don't do anything stupid though, cos, well, you're gonna be alone...

Awesome idea! Don't do anything stupid though, cos, well, you're gonna be alone...
Yeah, I'm gonna play it safe. I'll be near a stream but I'm going to boil all the water I drink and won't eat any plants I don't recognize. :D

My biggest fear is twisting my ankle or something while hiking around the stream and having to drag myself back to my campsite.

I wimped out and came back a a day early. I read alot.

I took some pics but they were kinda boring.

Just so none of y'all are worried, I didn't end up at the receiving end of a tornado or anything (although we had ourselves a nasty one, didn't we?), but I've been taking care of a variety of spring-break related activities which have taken lots of my time away from the Internet.

:cool:

I'm not sure if I'll be hanging around here all the time for a bit, but nothing horrid has happened to me or anything.

:)

I hate new threads. Why not just continuing on the old thread?
Obligatory explanation: Because once the thread hits a post of around 1000 posts, it gets closed and a new thread is created. I'd suppose is to ease how much memory is used in each bulk thread.

Somehow I liked the old thread better.

Anyway ... I'm still around. :p

Since I have received quite a few PMs lately expressing concern about my condition and also urging me to post here, I will do just that.
I have been quite ill recently, and I just got confirmation that I am suffering from a chronical disease that while not being fatal will have a rather negative impact on my life. Consequently taking on ignorant right-wing toffs here is a bit down on my priority list for the time being, but I will still do some posting when and if something particulary interesting crops up or i just feel for it. I am also intending to continue my activity on the chess- and history forums.

I've been away for two days and one second.

Since I have received quite a few PMs lately expressing concern about my condition and also urging me to post here, I will do just that.
I have been quite ill recently, and I just got confirmation that I am suffering from a chronical disease that while not being fatal will have a rather negative impact on my life. Consequently taking on ignorant right-wing toffs here is a bit down on my priority list for the time being, but I will still do some posting when and if something particulary interesting crops up or i just feel for it. I am also intending to continue my activity on the chess- and history forums.

sorry to hear about your illness :(

you are one of my history idols :)

I'm gonna be here on occasion, I've got cIV working after 3 years of trying so I'll venture to OT if there's something that takes my fancy whilst I get tips from those with more cIV experience than I.

It's been such along time since my last Non-Con pwning that I felt he was due some more. :cowboy:

Jesus, "Canterbury"? What's that about?

If you're so desperate to be French why don't you go the whole hog and Chunnel it to Paris?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom