Comings, Goings and New Arrivals V

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I disappear, blame my "protest" :mischief:

Moderator Action: This is not a chat thread, folks.

I might take a vacation from the boards after the latest religion thread has run it course completely. I've learned more than I expected from it already.

Your RL must be really horrible if your main escape point is CFC-OT. Go with God and may He watch over you.

Farewell Domination. :wavey:

I'll miss you. Correcting you was the reason I got involved in OT in the first place.

EDIT: I just realized my post was a bit heartless, so good luck getting through whatever the issue is.

Taking time off from this place can be really healthy. Best of luck and if you're gone for a real long time come back and holler once in a while since you made an impact and people will wonder how you are.

Good bye Domination! See you on April 3rd, no later!

See you tomorrow, Dommy! ;)

To all of you guys.

My post was actually serious. I'm going through a generally rough time, but things were especially bad on March 31st, and its kinda gotten more stable until then.

Since its after April 1st, you can expect I'm telling you the truth. I actually did not think about the fact that it was the day before April 1st. I just went through a REALLY rough day, and didn't think I could take the stress. But things have gotten better, which has made it worth posting on here.

Your RL must be really horrible if your main escape point is CFC-OT. Go with God and may He watch over you.

Not really an escape point, more a combatant of boredom. Case in Point, I don't really have much worthwhile in New York except my church...

I'll miss you. Correcting you was the reason I got involved in OT in the first place.

Seriously?

Good luck

I'll get through it. But moving eight freaking times in 2.5 freaking years isn't easy.

Ugh. From my parent's POV, its a really cool story (And one I'm willing to tell if you're willing to hear it, but its a bit unbelievable.) I know enough about my parent's POV to understand what happened even though I personally hate the circumstance.

Eh, I'll probably be fully over it once I get out of High School and go somewhere to actually STAY, rather than living like a nomad all the time... But I'm sure the immediate depression will go away. At least I hope so.

Though for the three years I've been in NYS, I have never been happy here. I miss my old home too much.

This added on to the fact that I'm sick, and may have a virus that's supposed to last 4-6 weeks (I've been sick for 2 already.) Since I'm homeschooled and there's no medicine for it, we've seen no reason to actually go to the clinic and see if I have it or not.

Taking time off from this place can be really healthy. Best of luck and if you're gone for a real long time come back and holler once in a while since you made an impact and people will wonder how you are.

As I said, March 31st was a really, really rough day. Not getting into the details. I'm still generally in a rough life situation, but it isn't gonna be QUITE as bad as I thought it was.

Case in point, this is ALL off topic in this thread. I'm willing to discuss a bit more on specifics, but not here...

Seriously?
Yep. I was bored, browsing OT, and I saw a post by you that I had to challenge. (I think it was way back when in one of Cutlass' threads). And then I got involved in OT.

Yep. I was bored, browsing OT, and I saw a post by you that I had to challenge. (I think it was way back when in one of Cutlass' threads). And then I got involved in OT.

And now you should be coming on #nes, dammit!

Hey all, I'm a new guy in town. I hope to see you all around on the boards a bit over the period of time that I'm here! =)

Hello, what brought you here, why do you plan to stay? :p

Hello, what brought you here, why do you plan to say? :p
Hey Abaddon,

was that meant to read "... what do you plan to say?" or "... why do you plan to stay?" ?

Or maybe it was a "why do you plan to say?" after all?

Greetings from a confused .

Cheers . I was wondering how a newbie already knew he planned to stay...

I know you all love me, so i am back (for a couple of days untill i accidently shoot myself in the foot again)

dear forum friends

about to drive 1400 miles non-stop and 600 more the next day. will drive back in a year or so. until then my contributions will be rare, sparse, less frequent as well as less numerous.

love
B.F.

(hugs n kisses)

Enjoy your journey and whatever will be keeping you busy :)

Im leaving for a bit to concentrate on my site.

I'll be gone for about a week starting mid next week. Maybe slightly longer depending.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom