Comings, Goings, and New Arrivals VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Returned from a long-ish vacation followed by a working trip to Arabia. I was away from the Internet much longer than I was used to (I had about 2 hours of access over the course of a week and a half).

Returned from a long-ish vacation followed by a working trip to Arabia. I was away from the Internet much longer than I was used to (I had about 2 hours of access over the course of a week and a half).

I feel for your pain.

I feel for your pain.

Yeah, I'm not as bad as some people I know (who go crazy if they are away from Facebook for more than a couple hours), but I do like some time to read the news and check email, etc. Oh, and post here. :)

You should start a thread to tell us about Saudi Arabia, unless of course the contents of your trip must be classified for security purposes. Then you should really start a thread telling us about it!

You should start a thread to tell us about Saudi Arabia, unless of course the contents of your trip must be classified for security purposes. Then you should really start a thread telling us about it!

I was planning on it, I'd have to censor out some of the cool stuff though. Just haven't gotten around to it yet. Maybe a thread about Western impressions of the Middle East that don't have to deal with politics.

Maybe tomorrow, sleep schedule isn't righting itself with all these late nights posting on CFC. :)

I've been gone for a long time, but I'm back. I couldn't stay away from the CFC OT forever.:p

As a part of my signature denotes, I use to be known as French Civ Fan.

I thought you were already staying away. :p

So is this where I go to introduce myself?

Hi, I'm Idiot. I'm a conservative liberal who believes in libertarian statism.

Off to Italy for a weeks holiday with Abaddon, arrivederci!

Do tell us about how the Italians laugh at your language skills when you come back. :p

By the way, I have access to the Internet again.

By the way, I have access to the Internet again.

!

<3 <3 <3 <3

Was literally just about to venture into the uncharted territory of #nes to find out where you'd gone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom