1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

CQUI - A UI Overhaul (Now out on Steam Workshop!)

Reduce clicks and manage your empire faster

1. chaorace

chaorace Warlord

Could you please provide the version number visible in the bottom-left corner of your Civ 6 main menu? Please also provide a copy of an affected save file if possible

2. haftor1

haftor1 Chieftain

um, whats going on with the resource icons??

Attached Files:

3. chaorace

chaorace Warlord

Could you please provide the version number visible in the bottom-left corner of your Civ 6 main menu? Please also provide a copy of an affected save file if possible

4. paulmclem

paulmclem Warlord

Are the banners under each Civ Leader showing Science, Military Strength etc part of CQUI? If so I don't seem to get them. If not, what mod does those banners?

5. haftor1

haftor1 Chieftain

1.0.0.56 (241523)

Attached Files:

6. Gyrofalcon

Gyrofalcon Warlord

This is in CQUI, nightly version.
    Read about it here: https://github.com/chaorace/cqui/releases

7. chaorace

chaorace Warlord

Are you using the latest nightly version of CQUI?

Are you using the latest nightly version of CQUI?

8. haftor1

haftor1 Chieftain

oh ok that fixed it. I have another question, is there anyway to turn off those black things under the Leaders? its rather distracting

9. paulmclem

paulmclem Warlord

I am now :)

For info, the new version worked fine with a saved game i.e. the banners appeared. Thought I'd read somewhere that a new version of the UI mod would not work with games already in progress...well it does :king:

10. techgiz1

techgiz1 Chieftain

I have experience the same glitch in three games of mine. They were all in cities I acquired from other civilizations. After I started building Temples in the Holy Districts I lost the right side of the city panel display.

11. baha

baha Chieftain

That mod is sooooo good. Keep up the excellen work!

12. AwakeDreamingUK

AwakeDreamingUK Chieftain

Whenever I load a saved game, I am no longer able to open the production queue for any city. This is using the latest nightly build (as of 28/01/17). I've tried loading autosaves and manual saves. I've had this with 2 different games. I have attached a save file. I'll have to disable the mod until this is fixed unfortunately.

Attached Files:

13. Amom

Amom Chieftain

I like this mod. Thanks.

14. Torvald

Torvald Prince

I am experiencing a game-breaking problem with CQUI, using the latest nightly version.

It's a really great mod, and everything works just fine until after I exit the game and then load a saved game file on the next day. However, after loading the saved game file the next day, I am no longer able to build any more districts in any of my cities. I can still build units, and can also construct more buildings in existing city districts, but cannot build any additional districts at all. When i click on the district name I want to build, the screen display slightly tilts and acts like it's trying to display available tiles to choose where to place the new district, but nothing gets highlighted, so i can't select a hex for the new district.

This has happened so far with two different nightly versions of CQUI, and I've made sure to not use the YNAMP mods, so I am stumped.

The mod folder name is "cqui-master", and it's located in my DLC folder. Was i supposed to rename the mod folder to plain old "cqui"?

I can also list the other mods I'm using, in case that helps trouble-shoot the problem.

Thanks.

15. Gyrofalcon

Gyrofalcon Warlord

My folder is named "cqui" and is located in DLC-folder. No issues as you describing.
    Over 300h with this mod.
    You need to check for mod conflicts.

16. chaorace

chaorace Warlord

I've been hearing this quite a bit lately. I believe I've gotten some saves which should have the issue captured, so this is next on the bug queue for me to tackle. I apologize about the inconvenience and thank you for reporting

Situations like these where the mod seems to break after reloading saves are almost always caused by mod conflicts. CQUI features very few moving parts that change state permanently between saves (barring settings), there's just not many realistic points of failure for this situation. Mod conflicts, on the other hand, are very finicky things, they tend to break just a little bit differently every time you load the game back up, causing all sorts of unpredictable behavior which makes the mods in use appear horribly buggy and inconsistent. Please try disabling ALL other mods, including removing them from their installation folder, and, if the issue still persists with a new save file, please upload that here for me to investigate

17. Gypsie

Gypsie Chieftain

Anyone know why I am getting the resource bug? Shows 4 garbled pics of random resources... I am using the nightly version and have the latest civ version

No other mods (other than Poland and Aztec....) - Windows 10

Please help!

Last edited: Feb 1, 2017
  18. Torvald

Torvald Prince

1. I tried to disable some of the other mods tonight, then loaded a save game, but it shows that all the mods are still being used. Is there a way to disable mods in the middle of my game, or does this mean I'll have to start over from scratch?

2. If I do need to start over from scratch with a new game, do you have a list of other mods that are known to be compatible with cqui?

Thanks in advance.

19. chaorace

chaorace Warlord

There's a pretty simple method for force-loading a save, but it requires a copy of the Civ V SDK. I'll see about writing a UI hack for that later today after work
    Could you provide a copy of your save for me to look at?

20. Torvald

Torvald Prince

Here is a zipped copy of my Civ 6 game save file. Thanks for offering to examine it.