1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

CQUI - A UI Overhaul (Now out on Steam Workshop!)

Reduce clicks and manage your empire faster

1. Gyrofalcon

Gyrofalcon Chieftain

First off; This version of CQUI is discontinued and is not the same as "Community Quick User Interface - CQUI"
    Second; Do the mods have identical files? (look for the number folder for the mods in Workshop folder) If so, it would be a conflict. Sort it out with merge the files, or stop using the mods that breaks your play-style.

2. PendragonWRB

PendragonWRB Chieftain

So where is the thread for the new Community version? It appears bugged with the new release.

3. Sukayo

Sukayo Chieftain

4. jbxx

jbxx Chieftain

Just a big thank you for all the dedication to updating this superb mod every time a new patch is released. I shall wait patiently until it is once again compatible with the game.

5. Fierro

Fierro Chieftain

Yeah, I'm afraid patched game will be barely playable until you release compability update. What an useful mod that reduces number of clicks significantly.

6. Olleus

Olleus Warlord

Any rough ETA on compatibility with the latest patch?

7. asdazza

asdazza Chieftain

You can test the Fall 2017 version now

8. Dunkah

Dunkah Chieftain

Wonderful, assuming we need to upload from some other source?
    Can we just turn on the subscribed version again?

9. PendragonWRB

PendragonWRB Chieftain

I intend to wait until they publish to Steam which may happen Friday night or Saturday so unless you want to do it the hard way, just be patient a few more days.

10. kaltorak

kaltorak Chieftain

Tried the nightly version and right at the start several bugs.
    1. When selecting units, they all highlight a trade route path.
    2. Quick access to select production/research (on the end turn area) don't take you to production or research.

11. Dunkah

Dunkah Chieftain

Tried downloading the Fall 2017 version. Put it in my Mods folder. Doesn't seem to be working.
    May have done something wrong.
    Still has the funky blinking of the science faith gold etc.
    Still can't see the odds of winning a battle either.
    Would love to help out testing.

12. Lord Yanaek

Lord Yanaek Chieftain

Mod should be released on Steam really soon, they are progressing well. If you want to test it (remember it's not a stable release) you must download the Fall-2017 branch from GitHub

BTW, if you notice some missing text (or even UI crashes), it might be caused by bad localization files in your Civ6 installation that Steam will fail to detect

13. Clubber Lang

Clubber Lang Chieftain

Updated version out, yay!

14. KnightModern

KnightModern Chieftain

I wanna ask some question
    have they figured out how to put corps/fleet/army/armada unit build on cqui, yet?

15. ggalindo001

ggalindo001 Chieftain

On the latest Community CQUI, I have run into a recurring crash issue.

from the Lua.txt log:

Runtime Error: bad argument #1 to 'pairs' (table/struct expected, got nil)
    stack traceback:
    [C]: in function 'pairs'
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\workshop\content\289070\1125169247\Assets\UI\UnitFlagManager.lua:1831: in function 'CQUI_Refresh'

Not sure if others are seeing this. Literally had to disable CQUI to continue on a game after this issue was identified.

16. asdazza

asdazza Chieftain

how do you manage to buy things with faith points? I can't see the switch button with gold

17. jbxx

jbxx Chieftain

I believe items will show up when you have enough faith points - at least that's what happening on mine.

18. iammaxhailme

iammaxhailme Chieftain

For some reason, CQUI is making my key bindings not work. I have changed bindings to standard/unchanged in the CQUI menu but many bindings (such as F for fortify, space for skip, etc) do nothing. They are still bound to those actions in the in-game binding menu, but they do nothing. If I disable CQUI they work again.

Known issue? I'm using the steam workshop version. The only other mods I'm using are unique district icons, real great people, and sukitract's mt. fuji.

Edit: Disabling and re-enabling the mod fixes the issue, but it recurs sometimes.

19. Cacimbinhas

Cacimbinhas Chieftain

Hi, I love this mod so much, I have been using it without issue on windows 10 PC. My wife bought me an imac for xmas and I cannot make this mod work on mac? The end turn globe in the bottom right corner just spins like between turns with the "please wait". This is continual. Are you aware of the issue? or am i doing something wrong. I have tried both the steam workshop and downloaded here versions, same result. Any help would be appreacited, once u have plaed with this mod, its hard to to go back.

20. BlackSmokeDMax

BlackSmokeDMax Chieftain