DLC 6 Anticipation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Day 1: Found a "NapoleonScenario_Text.xml" updated in March. But it's kinda too obvious to have been remained hidden for so long.

Wait, when was GH created?

Hey, this folder contains a lot of those XYScenario_Texts updated in March. And some from December. I think we knew of the December ones already, at least I remember someone posting about it.

So, the patch is probably going out tomorrow. I can't wait to hear both Khmer and Indonesian themes. I assume they used industrial versions in the first look - and both sound great! I'm particularly interested in their ancient and industrial versions.

Day 1: Found a "NapoleonScenario_Text.xml" updated in March. But it's kinda too obvious to have been remained hidden for so long.

Wait, when was GH created?

Oh great Napoleon is returning....:rolleyes:
Why can't we have a different male French leader for once?

All I'll say is there's a lot in the files that I haven't seen brought up by anyone.
What files??

Also, Didn't QA get updated turning the day 2 times before patch went live that same day. I have a vivid memory about QA A being updated and patching going live at like 8 pm

June?
I really don't understand how Steam DB works...

Name Civ GH (645402) Depot
Last Update 5 months ago (May 25, 2017 – 17:14:26 UTC)

What files??

Also, Didn't QA get updated turning the day 2 times before patch went live that same day. I have a vivid memory about QA A being updated and patching going live at like 8 pm

The qa builds have been updated the day of release before, yes.

I recall Isabelle mentioned in the past, and now I see Napoleon. Could Civ GH be a DLC of duplicate leaders?

June?
I really don't understand how Steam DB works...

Name Civ GH (645402) Depot
Last Update 5 months ago (May 25, 2017 – 17:14:26 UTC)

The depot was made in May. The g and h qa builds that have tested Civ GH were made in June.

Yeah. Prepare to get backstabbed by him and his army of baguettes :p

I still lack agenda where leader would like you if you conquered many cities.

Napoleon wouldn't like other Civs who conquered many cities, he would want the cities himself. :p

Hmm, leaders of France DLC with Napoleon and Joan of Arc? I'm sort of liking the idea of an alt-leaders DLC as a trial balloon to see how well it would sell, but I don't think they'd have them limited to one civ. Either around a specific historical scenario, or just something generically thematic (i.e. "The Builders" "The Explorers" etc)

Hmm, leaders of France DLC with Napoleon and Joan of Arc? I'm sort of liking the idea of an alt-leaders DLC as a trial balloon to see how well it would sell, but I don't think they'd have them limited to one civ. Either around a specific historical scenario, or just something generically thematic (i.e. "The Builders" "The Explorers" etc)

It could be a scenario about the civs that struggled to crush Napoleon: Britain, Prussia, Austria, and Russia.

Ok, desperate times need desperate measures. Among other things, this patch is a lot about religion, right? So, for the love Deity of your choice, let's start the summoning!
Kinda worked for other games in other forums, can't see, why it would fail with this one...

Come, patch, come! And be a good one!

༼ つ ◕◕ ༽つ

Ok, desperate times need desperate measures. Among other things, this patch is a lot about religion, right? So, for the love Deity of your choice, let's start the summoning!
Kinda worked for other games in other forums, can't see, why it would fail with this one...

Come, patch, come! And be a good one!

༼ つ ◕◕ ༽つ

I summoned a dev once. He wasn't from the right company though.

It could be a scenario about the civs that struggled to crush Napoleon: Britain, Prussia, Austria, and Russia.
France: Napoleon
Britain: George IV or Robert Jenkinson
Prussia: Friedrich Wilhelm III
Austria: Francis II
Russia: Alexander I

I wouldnt read too much into these scenario texts, there doesnt seem to be one for the new SEA scenario, for example, and as far as I remember there already had been unused scenario texts back in civ4 or so.

Actually, this seem to be working names for the multiplayer scenarios. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom