DLC 6 Anticipation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I summoned a dev once. He wasn't from the right company though.

Oh, a bit of bad luck, but you know, practice makes perfect. Have you tried again? And again?
;)

It could be a scenario about the civs that struggled to crush Napoleon: Britain, Prussia, Austria, and Russia.

Oh great Napoleon is returning....:rolleyes:
Why can't we have a different male French leader for once?

See Eagles Post on why we can't have another :p
Napoleon was a massive douche-bag, but undeniably one of the very greatest military leaders ever. He is in the top cadre of personalities that make Civ what it is. That's the great thing about when multiple leaders are an option - at least we can have him, and the other can rotate ;)

I'll be very curious to see the city list for Indonesia... No borobudur is strange, of course it was built not by the majapahit empire but by the srivijaya one, so if Palembang is not present in the city list... May point to another future civ or alternate leader.

I wouldnt read too much into these scenario texts, there doesnt seem to be one for the new SEA scenario, for example, and as far as I remember there already had been unused scenario texts back in civ4 or so.

Actually, this seem to be working names for the multiplayer scenarios. :p
There is a scenario entitled Golden Horde however, which presumably is what Civ GH is.

I theorise the next batch of DLCs are these scenarios. Whether they contain new civs or not is a mystery. The Napoleon and Cold War scenarios would suggest new alt leaders for France, America, and Russia. But the Golden Horde were an offshoot of the Mongols I believe?

There is a scenario entitled Golden Horde however, which presumably is what Civ GH is.

I theorise the next batch of DLCs are these scenarios. Whether they contain new civs or not is a mystery. The Napoleon and Cold War scenarios would suggest new alt leaders for France, America, and Russia. But the Golden Horde were an offshoot of the Mongols I believe?
That's been mentioned before, but I think people decided that was made into the Poland scenario.

This is just based on the 'drawing of woman with a sword' tweet discussion from a few weeks back.
Strange people distributing drawings of women with swords on Twitter is no basis
for a system of upgrades.

They are all multiplayer scenarios, sorry I would have noticed earlier if I played multiplayer. :p
Tbf, there is none for the Golden Horde texts, but I still think this subject has come up before.

That's been mentioned before, but I think people decided that was made into the Poland scenario.
I only bring it up because GH sounds a lot like Golden Horde.

They are all multiplayer scenarios, sorry I would have noticed earlier if I played multiplayer. :p.
I’ve never played multiplayer either :lol: Ah well.

They are all multiplayer scenarios, sorry I would have noticed earlier if I played multiplayer.

Could they just be the internal file names for those multiplayer scenarios that came with the game? The global thermonuclear war one would make sense to have had the "cold war" name while they were developing it. I can't actually remember what the others are atm :lol:

I summoned a dev once. He wasn't from the right company though.

We could try flattering Pete Murray again... I remember trying that before in case he was reading the thread. :worship:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom