Do You Wear Designer Clothing?

Do You Wear Designer Clothing

• Total voters
Never, I dont like that kind of stuff, I just wear store brands. I dont care if its not "cool".

If I do, it's accidental. I'd never go out of my way to buy it.

Honestly, I don't care at all who the designer of my clothing is. I think one of the greatest reasons the modern world is so sheep-like and consumerist is because of its bewildering preference of wearing an $80 shirt with a fashionable name tag to the identical $10 shirt at Walmart without the name tag.

I have some old shirts from Hot Topic that I wear from time to time, but the rest of my clothing is nameless and cheap.

All of my T-shirts are what ever is on sale at Target My jeans are mostly Levi silver tab. My Polos are Fred Perry. My suits are hand tailored by a local guy and my dress shoes are wood and leather but I have no idea who makes 'em. My sneakers are Target specials. My boots are Dr. Martens or Caterpillar.

Occasionally, but rarely. (too expensive for me)

Do sneakers count? That's the only "designer" item of clothing I go out of my way to buy (becuase they're much more comftorable), other cloths I have very few known brands.

tshirts and mesh basketball shorts constitute the majority of my wardrobe.

No I wear whatever's cheap.

Just the other day I bought some new clothes at the local Ross Department store. They sell stuff super cheap. Got 3 great stylish shirts, one pair of jeans and one pair of shorts for about $45. Hell of a deal I must say.

Maybe, if it's

1. cheap
and
2. looks good

So I might buy one "accidentally". I don't really care much for brands, just looks. :)

I wear really cheap clothing although I have nice clothes for nice occasions but nothing special.

@amadeus
I just got a gift card to kohls, I'll be going tomorrow. :):p

What counts as designer clothing? Do a pair of "Lucky" brand jeans count? At any rate, if I am wearing designer clothing, it's probably by pure accident. I just wear/buy whatever looks good or respectable; I've pretty much grown out of the wearing the same pair of shorts and black t-shirts all through out college phase of my life.

I don't know.

Contraband mostly- chineese and turkish.

In your dreams though. ;)

Generally I do not wear designer clothes and I will not go out of my way to buy something just because it has a fashionable label. I buy clothes for comfort, not fashion.

Top Bottom