Do You Wear Designer Clothing?

Do You Wear Designer Clothing

• Total voters
I would like an Armani suit tbh, i don't generally wear designer but if i see something i like im not going to be put off by a label (more than likely put off by the huge price).

Like most of the pepole here, if I wear designer clothing it's "accident", I don't go out desperatly looking for some.
Anyway, in Soviet Russia, designer clothes wears you!:scared:

i hate to admit it, but i tend to wear a lot of more expensive stuff. not expensive expensive, but 15-30 for shirts. jeans i can just go levis with. but the shirts i get from online designers. not big designers either.

and it's not intentional, i'm just young with money to burn and those are the clothes that i like.

Someone, somewhere had to have designed them, so I guess in that sense yes I do wear designer clothing. I've never really thought of wrangler jeans as designer jeans though.

If I had a bunch of money, I would wear designer clothes all the time. I like looking nice.

Buuuuut, I don't. Most of my clothes then come from Target or Kohls, orT-shirts and mesh basketball shorts, which I do wear all the time in the summer.

I do have a nice suit left over from my mission, and some nice things that I got from a thrift store that actually turned out to be really nice.

What's considered "designer"? At any rate, I won't spend any more than $20 on an item of clothing. It's all the same as the expensive stuff.

What's wrong with designer clothing? They are probably expensive for a reason (like why is software expensive?), and if you know which label to wear, they can make you look much better. They give people a better first impression of you (face it, looks do matter to most people) and opens more doors, including bedroom doors ;)

Now that I understand this designer cloth stuff, my opinion is pretty much like downtown's.

I would, but since I don't have the money, I don't.

I'm cheap. If I want to wear designer clothes, I'll rip my own jeans.
Same here. Why would you pay $15 - 20 more dollars just for the same jeans but with a couple rips on them?

Make the rips yourself for free and save yourself money!

I wear clothes that look good and are on sale. I enjoy buying nice clothing without paying full price... $10 or $12 for a J. Garcia tie is my kind of look.

They are probably expensive for a reason (like why is software expensive?), and if you know which label to wear, they can make you look much better. They give people a better first impression of you (face it, looks do matter to most people) and opens more doors, including bedroom doors - aelf

After touring around various African markets, and seeing genuine Lacoste and Polo shirts selling for six bucks, I would say that the name on the lable is just there to create ridiculous mark ups on clothing to make people rich.

In appearance, what difference does the label on the tag make? How can one tell that my khaki's are $20 dollar sale khaki's, and not $80 khaki's from Hollister? They can't. And why would I want a girl to open her bedroom door for me because of my clothes? How stupid.

I guess I do since I spend a fair amount on shoes, suits and especially ties.

My everyday gear is all over the board but I like wearing my "It's All About Me" and "In n Out" tshirts. If there's something I spend more on than anything it's shoes. I walk a lot.

Top Bottom