Enemy of the People

NPR's largest financial benefactor is Koch Industries. They are far from impartial.

I never made any claim that they directly influenced content on that specific issue, but nice try.

Ah yes, more "CNN is as bad as Fox" drivel. Been a while since we had some of that again.
Nonsense. CNN is substantialy worse at the moment:

And the video spam! We've almost got the CFC trifecta.
Why dont you avoid new information in form of video content and then post about it? Oh, you just did. Never mind then...

Trump's gotta go.

Why dont you avoid new information in form of video content and then post about it? Oh, you just did. Never mind then...

"Avoid new information in the form of video content and then post about it" is definitely the best way to characterize the response when you post stupid Youtube videos, ever.

"Avoid new information in the form of video content and then post about it" is definitely the best way to characterize the response when you post stupid Youtube videos, ever.
Stupidity is in the mind of the beholder...

How would you rate it against what the right media sources were doing to Obama? In your opinion of course.
I have to savor the moment. You just favorably compare the conservative blogosphere and talk radio to the New York Times, the Washington Post, MSNBC, et. al.

To answer your question as it was asked, so far as aI am aware the right wing media never called the Obama election illegitimate or agitated for his impeachment. So, as a matter of verifiable fact, at least in some areas the openly right wing media sources were more fair than the NYT, WP, MSNBC, CNN, etc.

J

To answer your question as it was asked, so far as aI am aware the right wing media never called the Obama election illegitimate or agitated for his impeachment.

He's a Kenyan... For some reason that made him ineligible even though his momma was a Kansas bred white girl. Hell, Trump even sent PIs to Hawaii to investigate and you wont believe what they're finding. I'll tell you later.

Ever since Clinton Presidents have been unauthentic for one reason or another and now we cant break the habit. Clinton won with a plurality (damn you, Perot). Bush and the Florida recount, Obama's a secret Muslim from Kenya, and now the Manchurian candidate.

Hows the view from the deep end?

The NYT's op-ed page is literal wall to wall Trump apologia, but they sure are in the bag for those Democrats, aren't they?

NYT have been airing pro-Trump comments as well, its an effort by them to allow discourse and give voice to Trumpland
Some of the it is just weird seeing a complete 180 version repeating debunked talking points which have gone unchallanged in the Right wing Media echo chamber.

I think its a lost cause, until the economy collapses, Obamacare collapses, Labour shortages and agriculture collapses

He's a Kenyan... For some reason that made him ineligible even though his momma was a Kansas bred white girl. Hell, Trump even sent PIs to Hawaii to investigate and you wont believe what they're finding. I'll tell you later. Ever since Clinton Presidents have been unauthentic for one reason or another and now we cant break the habit. Clinton won with a plurality (damn you, Perot). Bush and the Florida recount, Obama's a secret Muslim from Kenya, and now the Manchurian candidate.

You forgot Anti Christ and Jesus is returning /s
I think that most in Trumpland are decent people but for after years of propaganda been brainwashed, so here come Trump identifying the problems and promising simple easy solutions.

It is true that the NYT has been criticized for being too lenient on Trump. The mindset required is frightening, but it represents some of their core readership.

J

It is true that the NYT has been criticized for being too lenient on Trump. The mindset required is frightening, but it represents some of their core readership.\ J

I could also say the same about Trumpland, its weird with all these scandals and increased lying that Republican support is still so strong.

Tells you alot when the defense of CNN etc. is "They're not as bad as Fox News!"

Top Bottom