Greece VS. France
78 - 43: Greece wins!
54 - 80: France wins!
91 - 59: Greece wins!
34 - 82: France wins!
89 - 10: Greece wins!
Hungary VS. England
56 - 86: England wins!

Also: Darn it, Arakhor, you didn't mention your nation name either in the discussion in UN of this game (by the way you need to join that) or the last few pages! How am I supposed to know where I'm over here?!

EDIT: Thank you Choxorn, that's exactly what I wanted. Except now you forgot about the two-pixel territory, which I can still claim. :p

I'm playing the Kingdom of Great Britain (and now sundry other colonies across the seas). I'm also the one constantly being referred to as England :)

Well, with me being Cambria, or more accurately Celtland now, I think it is more accurate than Great Britain :p

Battle-Plans
Send all the armies I can to the eastern front (Belgium, Low-Countries) to crush the Hun and say mean things about his mother!

For whenever the new round is please use this map as reference for my next attacks, doesn't matter who controls the provinces.

Bavaria's glorious armies continue their vacation in the south of France.

Attack the regions in red obviously

Ulyaoth, can you use the updated map, please? (The one that doesn't have Ireland marked on it.)

Yeah, whoever's GMing this now, can we get a map update?

Because then we'll know whom you're attacking, instead of Cull.

I should have 4 armies, which I've placed like below:

Other than that, Poland is just going to stay quiet, and remain mildly amused no-one has suggested the possibility it's armies might help out. For either side. Ho hum :mischief:

I should have 4 armies, which I've placed like below:

Other than that, Poland is just going to stay quiet, and remain mildly amused no-one has suggested the possibility it's armies might help out. For either side. Ho hum :mischief:

Kill the Huns! Kill the Huns! We'll give you pie!

I have a better idea, stay neutral, do you really want these people on your borders?

I have a better idea, stay neutral, do you really want these people on your borders?

Neutrality is for girly-men and people with small armies. The offer of pie still stands :mischief:

Poland recognises the Hungarian point - you stood by us in the past and we don't forget that.

For now we shall remain neutral in the war, but sympathetic to our southern brothers. May their enemies be wary.

Ireland isn't even in the game any more, France cannot defeat Genoa and we have no interest in war. Can we at least have a round of peace talks?

Ireland isn't even in the game any more, France cannot defeat Genoa and we have no interest in war. Can we at least have a round of peace talks?

Cambria demands the return of the Low-Countries to their rightful rulership by the Council of Union before we will engage in peace talks.

His Majesty, In All His Wisdom, the Kaiser will not begin peace talks until the Brittanic nations are punished and certainly not until the entire goal of the war is reached--to liberate France.

We demand a stable Europe, not one ruled by the Britons!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom